Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: 25% Coupon Glitch *UPDATE*

Written by FIA
Thursday, 18 December 2008

If you are planning on using wShop Coupons for your Holiday wShop purchases, pay careful attention to this article. There is a confirmed glitch with the Santakinz' Christmas Chair and the 25% Coupon. If you attempt to purchase the Santakinz' Christmas Chair using the 25% coupon, the system will take take the money and the coupon out of your dock, but it will NOT give you the Chair. Instead, it'll give you the following error message:

Click the image to open in full size.

Despite what the message says, your account will lose the KinzCash and the Coupon! Hopefully Ganz will fix this rather serious glitch soon. In the meantime, if you are going to use a coupon to purchase the Santakinz' Christmas Chair, please don't use the 25% Coupon. The glitch seems to be isolated to combining this one item with this one coupon.

UPDATE: It turns out that the Santakinz' Christmas Chair is not the only item in the wShop affected by this glitch. Also, we now understand that this is not a new glitch at all. Based on the reports from members in our forum, this error message pops up every time someone tries to use a coupon that would make the discount price of the item they are buying end up on an odd dollar amount. For example, the Chair costs $875. Applying the 25% coupon should make it sell for $656.25. It appears that the wShop hasn't been programmed to deal with the change, prompting the error message.

So, the basic rule of thumb is, if the dollar value of the item you are
buying ends in "5", don't use a 25% Off Coupon to purchase it.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 07:25 AM   #2
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Santakinz' Christmas Chair and 25% Coupon Glitch

Thanks so much for notifying us..I have waiting to purchase all of the Christmas items and hoarding Q's....will be sure to not use this combo!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 07:25 AM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is very good to know. i used some coupns this morning but had no 25% ones...i had no issues with the ones i used....

thanks for the heads up.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 08:03 AM   #4
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

this happened to me on two other items too!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:42 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, that is a LOT of KC to lose! I tried it and lost the KC and the coupon, but the coupon was returned on log-in...however...my cash seems to have dropped
Thank you for the alert FIA.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 08:45 AM   #6
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Thanks so much for the warning! I have been saving money for the new theme for two weeks. It would be really said to lose KC because of a glitch.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:17 AM   #7
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Thank you for the heads up! This happened last week to me on two seperate accounts but on dirrerent items, however they WERE 25% coupons and i DID NOT get the item but lost the KC and coupon! I stopped buying the Christmas items because of it!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #8
djaeger
djaeger is an unknown quantity at this point

I lost 3 items when I purchased them on my asian account and kinz posted them to my american account. Of course they were the 3 most expensive items too. When I opened the mail there was 3 blank spots and nothing in my dock. I hope they show up. I guess the glitches continue. Merry Christmas everyone!

---------- djaeger added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Ok - I logged out and logged back in and they are there ~ YEA!!!!

Last edited by djaeger; 12-18-2008 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-19-2008, 08:44 AM   #9
rabbit1020 is an unknown quantity at this point

I lost my money and coupon. Purchased the chair at full price. Has Ganz offered anyone a refund?:easter:
Old 12-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #10

dianagirlsrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Cool enjoy it!
dianagirlsrock is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: