Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #61
the best of the
Webkinz :)

co0kiepie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: 2008 Spring Gifts Revealed!

i know i wasent thrilled @ all w/ the v tines day gift but i guess its OK But not somthing worth waiting in agnie for, you know??

and the egg shoes look cool, but everything else... kind boring!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 08:31 PM   #62
roselake
Gift Guru

roselake is a name known to allroselake is a name known to allroselake is a name known to all

I love the shoes, but the rest is very dissapointing. I won't say more because so many think its bad manners to not be grateful...(but i am the customer paying for webkinz).

JUST REMEMBER the REAL SPRINGFEST/BIRTHDAY BASH will be here tomorrow. WI won't dissapoint us! Keep up the good work Justin, Wendy and Mods!
Old 03-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #63
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I agree! The shoes are adorable even on, very cute!

I JUST CAN"T WAIT to spend the day with WI!! Here's an early Happy Birthday!
Freya is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #64
Lemonwhip

OMG!
Those shoes are absolutely adorable!
Old 03-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #65
scrubsfan94
Gifted

dancenfool06 is on a distinguished road

thanks for letting us know. im a little disapointed that were getting a w shop item but the shoes are cute
Old 03-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #66
ill eat your

Dragonlove is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, it is really ironic that everyone is complaining about this. My granddaughter (whom the sites age is aiming at) will be THRILLED with it. It is a gift from WW. It doesn't matter what is in it, she just wants the gift. Goodness, even if it had something from the W-shop in it, it is still something you didn't have to buy. She is going to beg me to give her my shoes for her other pets...I will probably let her have them, too. To her, it is the thrill of opening up that gift.
I agree, it's nice that they do this for THE KIDS. As an adult it's hard to remember that this site is a children's site. My 6year old and 3 year old will be THRILLED to receive anything at all!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #67
mirsupergirl

mirsupergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the Egg Shell Shoes!!!

Hope they are unbreakable, hee, hee!!

Have a Blessed Easter Holiday to All!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #68
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Cute shoes! Thank you Justin.
rifraf is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #69
the best of the

co0kiepie is an unknown quantity at this point

i know!!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #70
firefly37
Gifted

firefly37 is on a distinguished road

I guess I'm an ungrateful one. I already have the tulips. Two sets, actually. And they won't go outside, either, I was disappointed to realize when I bought them. If I open this box instead of saving it unopened to trade (and I may open it, since it likely will be less valuable than other unopened boxes), I'm not ashamed to say I WILL be selling the planter back to the W Shop.

To me, this is kind of like if I went to a restaurant and they served me a meal from my recipe box at home. If I'd wanted that, I could have stayed home and made it myself.

And yes, even my kid was disappointed with the box (she has an Asian account, so got to open hers today). She liked the shoes (so did I, so I'm not completely ungrateful), and since she hadn't caught any eggs yet she was happy with those, but she thought it was kind of lame to get a gift she could have bought from the W Shop. This doesn't mean she's an ungrateful brat. It means she's smart enough to know when she got ripped off.
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, it is really ironic that everyone is complaining about this. My granddaughter (whom the sites age is aiming at) will be THRILLED with it. It is a gift from WW. It doesn't matter what is in it, she just wants the gift. Goodness, even if it had something from the W-shop in it, it is still something you didn't have to buy. She is going to beg me to give her my shoes for her other pets...I will probably let her have them, too. To her, it is the thrill of opening up that gift.
View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I completely agree. This is for children. I know many of my girls will be thrilled with the gift. I can't believe how we complain over someone giving us something. They don't have to give anything to us. We receive the webkinz and online games to play. Everything else is extra. I always teach my girls to be grateful for the gifts that they receive. WI must be filled with people who take their gifts back to the store after Christmas and birthdays. Whatever happened to it's the thought that counts.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: