Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 12:41 PM   #51
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: 2008 Spring Gifts Revealed!

sorry no offense ganz but probably thw worst easter you've ever had I mean come on a W-shop item that's not fair!!! the egg shoes are kind of ugly too I was hoping for a picture of a sherbert bunny or easter sceene or at least more bunny ears!
bigduck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #52
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I completely agree. This is for children. I know many of my girls will be thrilled with the gift. I can't believe how we complain over someone giving us something. They don't have to give anything to us. We receive the webkinz and online games to play. Everything else is extra. I always teach my girls to be grateful for the gifts that they receive. WI must be filled with people who take their gifts back to the store after Christmas and birthdays. Whatever happened to it's the thought that counts.
I'd completely agree with you if this was neopets giving an easter gift- cause neopets is free. Webkinz world is not free. They don't let you go there and play games/etc. without BUYING stuff- with money.... real money. And sometimes you don't even get what you paid for (adoption gifts) and they are like ohwell. so yeah, I think it's okay to be disappointed in a holiday gift- they come few and far between in the year and to get a wshop item is kinda sad. But I did look thru the past years (couldn't remember what all we got in 07) and it appears they repeat the eggs every year (plus this year springfest too), and "something" (this year the shoes- which I guess is better than the SAME ears as before- they did two colors and atleast they didn't go back to pink or white bunny ears!) -but in the past if I remember correctly it's been first year = nothing else, next year = marshmallow bunnies (worth a lot now!), and now this year =wshop flowers. so I guess it's just not as "good" as last year.

But I think it's okay to express disappointment in a website you have to pay to get into and get this stuff. If it were a FREE website that anyone could go to- I would completely agree with you. But your comments are the same as saying if you go to a restaurant and pay for a meal- don't complain if you get food you didn't want! Because after all it's a gift. No it's not a gift- it was paid for... just like webkinz world was paid for. Our parents do teach us to be grateful for gifts... this really isn't a gift. It's called a gfit- on a webiste you can only get on if you put out real $$.

(for instance gifts from WI are really gifts-- and should be grateful for anything, including the website itself which I am very grateful for. can't be compared to a website you have to pay to get on it)
Old 03-22-2008, 03:36 PM   #53
Buster01
Gifted

PugLoverA is on a distinguished road

Wow! I think the shoes are kind of cute! As for the tulips, I just bought like 20 of them to place around the periphery of a charm forest room I made! Well one more will be nice!
Old 03-22-2008, 03:39 PM   #54
Webkinz :)
janagay is an unknown quantity at this point

i didn't get my easter box yet???
Old 03-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #55
Gift Guru

taygav is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by janagay
i didn't get my easter box yet???
not until tomorrow they opened last years box 2007
Old 03-22-2008, 04:19 PM   #56
Gifted

pbear125 is on a distinguished road

I have to agree too...get a gift shop item was a real let down. The shoes are cute but like others have said bunny ears would have been better. I wasn't around last year so I would of loved ears. Oh well it's a least a gift.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #57
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Well, I opened an Asian account so that I could get a jump on the Easter gifts. Was I disappointed when they turned out to be the chocolate eggs we have been catching and tulips which are available at the W-shop. At least for Valentine's Day the roses are unique and pretty. Same old tulips are blah! The shoes are cute, but why give the same old stuff for the other 2 items?
The Easter card is really cute, however. The butterflies fly in and out of the frame and the rabbit juggles the Easter eggs.
I took a picture, so I will post it.
Nana006

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by nana006; 03-22-2008 at 05:30 PM..
Old 03-22-2008, 05:32 PM   #58
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, it is really ironic that everyone is complaining about this. My granddaughter (whom the sites age is aiming at) will be THRILLED with it. It is a gift from WW. It doesn't matter what is in it, she just wants the gift. Goodness, even if it had something from the W-shop in it, it is still something you didn't have to buy. She is going to beg me to give her my shoes for her other pets...I will probably let her have them, too. To her, it is the thrill of opening up that gift.
Thank you! You are right! It's a gift given in good spirit. Who knows, they may be saving the best stuff for next year! I was unable to recieve last years gift so I didn't get the chcolate eggs, and I think the egg shoes are adorable. The W- Shop item is a little odd, but, it's one less item we have to use our KinzCash on (as many have already said). Let's enjoy this present and our Easter!
Old 03-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #59
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

True. Even though some don't like the gifts its fun to get a gift for Easter, Valentines Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and even Christmas!

Remember how happy the kids are to get these great gifts.

Be thankful for what you get and maybe you might get something great in return.

Happy BIrthday to Wi and Happy Easter to everyone!

God Bless you all!
Old 03-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #60
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

$weet$tuff has a spectacular aura about$weet$tuff has a spectacular aura about

so what if one of the gifts is from the w-shop?It's fun just to open the gifts.
$weet$tuff is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: