Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 11:34 AM   #41
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

Sissy Kinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: 2008 Spring Gifts Revealed!

I can't believe they are giving out tulips from the W SHOP? Can't they give like flowers in a vase that have eggs for flowers instead of tulips or maybe a sunflower? And choco eggs when they are floating around? The shoes are nice maybe they can give another pair of bunny ears or marshmallow ducks?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 11:56 AM   #42
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, it is really ironic that everyone is complaining about this. My granddaughter (whom the sites age is aiming at) will be THRILLED with it. It is a gift from WW. It doesn't matter what is in it, she just wants the gift. Goodness, even if it had something from the W-shop in it, it is still something you didn't have to buy. She is going to beg me to give her my shoes for her other pets...I will probably let her have them, too. To her, it is the thrill of opening up that gift.
I completely agree. This is for children. I know many of my girls will be thrilled with the gift. I can't believe how we complain over someone giving us something. They don't have to give anything to us. We receive the webkinz and online games to play. Everything else is extra. I always teach my girls to be grateful for the gifts that they receive. WI must be filled with people who take their gifts back to the store after Christmas and birthdays. Whatever happened to it's the thought that counts.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 11:59 AM   #43
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

Awesome! Thanks Justin! Why is everyone complaining? You should be happy that WW is even giving them out! I am very pleased with these gifts!
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 03-22-2008, 12:10 PM   #44
Gift Guru

taygav is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, it is really ironic that everyone is complaining about this. My granddaughter (whom the sites age is aiming at) will be THRILLED with it. It is a gift from WW. It doesn't matter what is in it, she just wants the gift. Goodness, even if it had something from the W-shop in it, it is still something you didn't have to buy. She is going to beg me to give her my shoes for her other pets...I will probably let her have them, too. To her, it is the thrill of opening up that gift.
with that said you would think Ganz would fix the site rather than keep creating new items since they are geared for children and they get upset with every glitch that ww has...my little five yr old doesn't understand why he doesn't get a prize with his pet or when he buys something in the w shop he doesn't get it and then has to buy it again with little the kinzcash he has...my son also loves the gifts and doesn't care what is inside but he certainly cares when something disappears! anyway Happy Easter
Old 03-22-2008, 12:13 PM   #45
Lil Kinz
Toblyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information! I like the shoes. I was also hoping for bunny ears.
Toblyn
Old 03-22-2008, 12:19 PM   #46
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I completely agree. This is for children. I know many of my girls will be thrilled with the gift. I can't believe how we complain over someone giving us something. They don't have to give anything to us. We receive the webkinz and online games to play. Everything else is extra. I always teach my girls to be grateful for the gifts that they receive. WI must be filled with people who take their gifts back to the store after Christmas and birthdays. Whatever happened to it's the thought that counts.
LOL it is the thought that counts! I myself do sometime take gifts back if I already have them or have no need for them (its a waste otherwise), and I don't think you are innocent on that either...lol. I think you agreeing is good enough but your last comment is uncalled for! Ganz needs to fix the site to keep these same kids happy not continue to capitalize on the popularity! Oh and my son will sell the flowers because they are for girls (iho)lol so I guess he is ungrateful!
Old 03-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #47
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

I was really hopping for bunny ears, even bunny slippers would have been cute!
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #48
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Twinkle
I was really hopping for bunny ears, even bunny slippers would have been cute!
bunny slippers would be cute! oh well maybe next year
Old 03-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #49
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is my first easter on webkinz so I was hopeing for bunny ears also.
Oh well, I'll take what they give...
It's also possible that we're not getting these,but idk...

It would be a good idea for them to put bunny ears and stuff in the w-shop...
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 12:39 PM   #50
Webkinz :)

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

the tulip plant is in the w shop
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: