Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 09:46 AM   #11
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Brand New Area in Webkinz World -- Webkinz Stadium!

I'm so excited about the new event, I can't wait to signup and try it. Looks like it might be fun. Good luck to those who try this event!
Babs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #12
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

Sounds fun. Can't wait to try it!
MagicMom is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #13
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

But... but... but... what do people think it is? Do you have to dress your pet at the stadium, or can you "send" them the way they are naturally dressed at home? Hmmmmm....

I think I will have to enter Cowman Moooranda, and see how she does. Jeez, I hope she can take her headdress with her.

Boy, I hadn't seen a hint of this coming, how interesting! I'll bet that first competition fills up fast.
derring do is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #14
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

do we have to dress up our pets before entering?
Old 04-03-2008, 10:33 AM   #15
woollyrubric
Gifted
woollyrubric has much to be proud ofwoollyrubric has much to be proud ofwoollyrubric has much to be proud ofwoollyrubric has much to be proud of

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Hairdressing Class at Kinzville Academy. Make sure you do that class today just in case!
woollyrubric is offline Male
Old 04-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #16
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for all the info Justin. Finally, something positive from Ganz!!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #17

Paris is an unknown quantity at this point

Too cool i can't wait til 5!!!!

---------- Paris added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Thanks Justin

Last edited by Paris; 04-03-2008 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #18
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I hope they don't expect us to my Kinzstyle clothes to dress our pets with... Knowing them they probably do...

I hope it is you go there and we have the same stuff to choose from ... I am so interested..
Old 04-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #19
xyermysunshiinex

i am excited to play it! i cant wait till i get home!
Old 04-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #20

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for mentioning the haridressing class at Kinzville academy woollyrubric! I didn't notice it today--I guess I was a little flustered when my screen locked up during my fashion class and I lost my KC! Anyway, I would bet that the class has something to do with this. I'm sending one of my pets to it today! I can't wait to see what this is all about!

Good luck to you all!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: