Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #121
sweetpie08
Webkinz :)

katnpat2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Brand New Area in Webkinz World -- Webkinz Stadium!

i dont think it is fair i bet the same people who got in last night got in tonight. i guess i will try again at 8

---------- katnpat2004 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

i think to watch it you have to come back at 7 when the contest starts

Last edited by katnpat2004; 04-04-2008 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #122
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

This is crazy.. it will let you get into the sign up area, then not let you sign up.. i think they need to test this better before they released it..
Old 04-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #123
jmetree

With all the users on Webkinz I'm surprised they don't have a higher entry count. I also think the site has some major issues with Glitches. It find it weird I was getting told the contest was full at 4:59 Webkinz time.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #124

k-s_mimi is an unknown quantity at this point

The site must have been jammed. I couldn't even get my site to load. Everything is cleared and can only get as far as my green "meadow". I have restarted my computer 2 times. GRRRR! I am just going to be patient.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #125
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

It said in the article to sign up 2 hours earlier. I was there 5 minutes early and stayed on for 2 hours. Finally, the sign up was highlighted and then I got "please wait". Once again tooo many people. They said they will be adding events and increasing the amount of participants. I guess I will wait till the exxcitement dies down a little. Too frustrating for my 6 year old gd.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #126
Look Up!!

clueless452 is on a distinguished road

I got in!! Finally!!
Old 04-04-2008, 05:01 PM   #127

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

when do you sign up for the 8pm pageant? i guess im confused about the times?
Old 04-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #128
is pony PERFECT!
Gifted

WebkinzOnIce! will become famous soon enough

i thought it said it would open 2 hors b4!
Old 04-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #129
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by vivalawebkinz
when do you sign up for the 8pm pageant? i guess im confused about the times?
The 8 pm pageant is actually at 10 pm. You can start to sign up at 8.

I was able to get into the pageant at 5 (which actually starts at 7). It said I was entered and took my money. When I refreshed the screen a few times, first it said 1001 entrants of 1000, then 1002 of 1000, and then 1000 of 1000. They could have "kicked out" a few. I hope I wasn't one of those, although if I go to the pageant area, it is letting me change my pet if I choose. I did not get in the pageant yesterday.

When I entered today, I did not get to choose clothes for my pet. It must be random choices by the program. (It did not tell me to come back to choose clothes either). I do not have any badges at the Kinzville Academy, so we will see how I do.

My clock on my computer was synched up with my Kinztime. When 5pm Kinztime came, the "enter button" lit up (not before 5pm, for me). I clicked on really quickly and then clicked "enter pet" really quickly after that (you don't have time to choose your pet before you enter the competition; but if you do get entered, then you have a chance to change that pet to the pet you want to use). Right after that I clicked the "refresh" button, and that is when it showed 1001 entrants.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 06:13 PM   #130

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

your information is great but doesnt jive with what is happening on my screen, it says Beauty Pagent at 10 pm Kinztime and to enter at 8 pm Kinztime. So that is in roughly 45 minutes YET when i go to the Stadium, the 8 pm Beauty Pagent is in progress???WHAT???Im so confused. I thought it was suppose to be at 10 pm starting the event, yet it in progress right now at 7 kinztime? THE TIMES DONT JIVE? HELP!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: