Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #51
Homeschooler 4 God
Webkinz :)

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

Default Re: Blufadoodle Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Announced

It's a very strange animal . I really like it's PSI though!!! It's Pet food is ok. I hope I can get this one!
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #52

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

great now i have compation for the fountain this will be a hard to get psi probable
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #53

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Okay, I am not sure about this. Those eyes creep me out in the virtual pet. I think the food looks like you are eating a replica of your head but the fountain . . .oh the fountain, is beautiful. I love that fountain. The color, the shape. It is perfect!! I will have to trade I guess not that anyone would give up that fountain but I can't look at those eyes or food. LOL
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #54
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Eh No effense to anyone who likes that but ehm I don't like that Blufadoodle thing.... :/ Sorry just not a big fan of those make belive birds *_*
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #55
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Ooh, I love the blufadoodle. The PSI is great! And the PSF looks pretty neat.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #56

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

I love that founntain!
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #57
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Smile Re: Blufadoodle Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Announced

Wow, the fountain is pretty nice, but I won't get the pet just for the fountain. Oh well, like a previous comment, can't wait to see the names people on WI give it!:husky::bt:
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #58
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

that is a neat special item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i won't be getting this pet
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #59
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

OMG! It's so cute!
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #60
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

LOVE the psi, and really like that the psf is easily identifiable as the bluefadoodle food. It makes it so much easier when going to the w shop to buy the food if it either has part of the pets name in the title, or is easily identified with the pet. Will definately get.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cool, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: