Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #31
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Blufadoodle Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Announced

i love the fountain! so pretty
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #32
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

Super cute fountain!
webkizzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #33
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the pic of the Blufadoodle.Another great addition to the Webkinz world.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bokbok::clyde::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #34
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

I LOVE it! The pet is a little weird, but still really cute... and the item-
olioliok is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #35
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

The fountian and food are both wonderful, mabye this pet isn't so bad after all...
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #36
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I have to say this is one of the best pets and psi's to come along in a while - thank goodness!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #37
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Love the PSI. Can't wait to find one, now what name can I use.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #38
Unregistered

It is weird looking.I will not be buying it.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #39
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I am SO getting the Blufadoodle!!!!!!!!!!I wonder what I should name it...................
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #40
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

At first wi thought this bird was odd looking. Kinda like a peacock and do do mix. Butthe more I se it the cuter it looks.
And lets face it that founatin is WAY cute!! I bet it is outside or treetop only, huh?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cool, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: