Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

hipeeps2525 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

awesome!!!
hipeeps2525 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 11:28 PM   #82
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
I think it is funny how people are calling the E-store dragster a fake. It is the EXACT same thing made of the EXACT same pixels EXACT shape, size, colour. Basically, they are calling it a replica so the people who have the ones you got when you adopted a pet won't get too upset, it is just wording people. I really don't see how the value can go down, these that we are going to buy are for our account, we can't trade them or send them, so the originals shouldn't go down. Also, Ganz realizes that the Blue Dragster is highly sought after and that the majority of them have disappeared into nothingness when people who had the first ones let their accounts expire. I have to say there isn't THAT many people left in WW that were here since the beginning, if you look at peoples pages the majority have been here since 2007 when WW really starting getting popular. So, don't get your knickers in a knot and let people enjoy seeing that little blue car sitting in their room...... Just like I will be.

Dr. Sue. P
The value has already gone down extremely. Believe me I am an owner of an original and have traded all day long today and every person I have shown it to has laughed in my face and then left me in the room and started talking among thier friends saying LOL LOL and all kinds of mean things. It is so awful that I do not think I will ever show this item to anyone in the trade room ever again. I will send it to one of my kids to put in their garage so that I can put the whole incident out of sight and out of mind. I traded away three extremely good items about a week before the whole estore replica stuff started. Before thier was ever talk about the elephant statue even going to the e-store. Had I known then that an e-store replica was even a possiblility I would never had traded away the items I had to trade to get the original blue dragster. I will never get those three items I gave away back. It would be impossible so I just lost out for nothing now.

So you may say the value won't change but if you trade even just go in there and watch what goes on because the value of the original has already been changed forever.

So I just say Thanks a lot Ganz.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #83
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

this dragster looks cool. i only have the normal dragster from trading. poor me! i used 10 cions for the red and green chair exclusive but the very next day the red webkinz dragster retired!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #84
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
this dragster looks cool. i only have the normal dragster from trading. poor me! i used 10 cions for the red and green chair exclusive but the very next day the red webkinz dragster retired!
Just to let you know. The red dragster is not yet retired. It is still listed as an exclusive item in the Wshop under exclusive and is also available in the wish factory on my webkinz account.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:24 AM   #85
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by xxflyin
I understand why people are so upset over this. I do understand that "retired is retired," but I can't help but think the actual value of the original Blue Dragster will not go down. The only ones that have the items to trade for this original exclusive are those hardcore collectors, who will not accept the replica in the original's place. If, when you hover over it, it says replica, you'd know right away that it's not the real thing. So, using that logic, those who wanted the original will find it just as difficult to get. For everyone else, maybe those who weren't into the WW or don't have enough tempting things for a trade, the replica gives them an opportunity to have the item, as well. I don't really see how the original loses it's value. To those whom the original appeals to, the replica simply won't do... in theory, of course. Right?
The value has already gone down here, and one reason it goes down is demand for the item. More people will have it now, so it won't be as coveted. Even if you can't trade it, more people than before will have it, so the demand will go down.
Polarity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #86
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I wasn't in WW when this item was originally offered, but I have mixed feelings on the replicas.

Good It is great if someone wants it, but was not around to get it.
Bad Then again, despite the fact that replica is in the title -- it takes away the value of the original.

I have a better idea. Create new things and keep the past in the past.

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
The value has already gone down here, and one reason it goes down is demand for the item. More people will have it now, so it won't be as coveted. Even if you can't trade it, more people than before will have it, so the demand will go down.
Exactly! You won't be able to see the "replica" tag while your pet is driving it around the room. Unless you are a die-hard collector and originals and rares are important to you. The replica title will not matter, except if you are the ultimate collector - then you will need to have both!

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 07-30-2009 at 12:46 PM..
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #87

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

cool! i can't get estore though

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
The value has already gone down extremely. Believe me I am an owner of an original and have traded all day long today and every person I have shown it to has laughed in my face and then left me in the room and started talking among thier friends saying LOL LOL and all kinds of mean things. It is so awful that I do not think I will ever show this item to anyone in the trade room ever again. I will send it to one of my kids to put in their garage so that I can put the whole incident out of sight and out of mind. I traded away three extremely good items about a week before the whole estore replica stuff started. Before thier was ever talk about the elephant statue even going to the e-store. Had I known then that an e-store replica was even a possiblility I would never had traded away the items I had to trade to get the original blue dragster. I will never get those three items I gave away back. It would be impossible so I just lost out for nothing now.

So you may say the value won't change but if you trade even just go in there and watch what goes on because the value of the original has already been changed forever.

So I just say Thanks a lot Ganz.
aw!!! i would've put a happy face for sure
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #88
143 means I love you

adorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonder

Wink Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

i think this replica of the blue dragster i soooo cool! i want one!
adorablegirl7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #89

dragon wizard is an unknown quantity at this point

i want it so bad
dragon wizard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #90
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

That is so cool! I want it!
speedieblonde is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: