Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #71
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

eh... umm great if you want to buy e-store stuff and waste ye money but it's stil cool but i dont support that e-store lol
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #72
mydinosaurx
Webkinz :)

mydinosaurx will become famous soon enough

I'm totally torn about buying one. I really don't want to spend money on a car for my internet game, but I want it soooo bad!!!
mydinosaurx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #73
amandaice255

~amandaice255~ is on a distinguished road

I am sooo buying!$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
~amandaice255~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #74
Alan the balloon

thebigsister6 has a spectacular aura about

Its cool that its coming back, but I still don't like it! Ganz retires popular items, then only allows to get them again by BUYING them, sometimes paying more THAN WEBKINZ!
thebigsister6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #75
callmesmiley

xxflyin will become famous soon enough

I understand why people are so upset over this. I do understand that "retired is retired," but I can't help but think the actual value of the original Blue Dragster will not go down. The only ones that have the items to trade for this original exclusive are those hardcore collectors, who will not accept the replica in the original's place. If, when you hover over it, it says replica, you'd know right away that it's not the real thing. So, using that logic, those who wanted the original will find it just as difficult to get. For everyone else, maybe those who weren't into the WW or don't have enough tempting things for a trade, the replica gives them an opportunity to have the item, as well. I don't really see how the original loses it's value. To those whom the original appeals to, the replica simply won't do... in theory, of course. Right?
xxflyin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #76
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Cool! I can't wait to buy this one, also! Did anyone hear if the Blue Dragster is also limited to 2 codes/e-store account like the other replica trophies? (i.e. Skater Kat & Elephant Statue) Have a great day!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #77
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

One of the rare items i would love to own....the origional that is,i refuse to spend my hard earned money on a fake! and make the Ganz bank even bigger than it is already!
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #78
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so happy about this, boy am I glad I traded my original blue dragster when the rumor first started. Now I can replace that empty space in my garage again!!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #79

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I think it is funny how people are calling the E-store dragster a fake. It is the EXACT same thing made of the EXACT same pixels EXACT shape, size, colour. Basically, they are calling it a replica so the people who have the ones you got when you adopted a pet won't get too upset, it is just wording people. I really don't see how the value can go down, these that we are going to buy are for our account, we can't trade them or send them, so the originals shouldn't go down. Also, Ganz realizes that the Blue Dragster is highly sought after and that the majority of them have disappeared into nothingness when people who had the first ones let their accounts expire. I have to say there isn't THAT many people left in WW that were here since the beginning, if you look at peoples pages the majority have been here since 2007 when WW really starting getting popular. So, don't get your knickers in a knot and let people enjoy seeing that little blue car sitting in their room...... Just like I will be.

Dr. Sue. P
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:26 PM   #80
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

This sounds so cool.
I tihnk i may buy this one...♥

xoxo sammy
sammy578 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread