Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

dancelsns is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

I m so excited!!! I never thought I would be able to get one of these since I became a member of Webkinz after it was retired. Thank you for making this available to us newcomers!!
dancelsns is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #62
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by xlifetime
this is the first time theyve done this item ?
and you can only get one per e store account right?
Yep, this is the first time they've sold this in the Estore, and if it's anything like the Skaterkat Trophy Skateboard, you can only get one per account.

View Post Originally Posted by bubbanight
Hi everyone, I have a question on this, as I am excited to be able to get it to complete my collection as well.

I thought that when you bought the Replica, it shows Replica in its name and is therefore not as valuable as the real one. That the price of the original car won't be changed?

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?
The price will drop, because the demand will go down, it will just be at a lower level priceless than it was. It was way up there in Priceless before this. I didn't know about showing replica in the title...I'll have to look at the Skater Kat one and see if that does.

View Post Originally Posted by valwiehl
I dont think ill get one if you cant ride in it, Thats the best part! (well I think so...) But mabey because these are coming out people who own an origional will be more willing to trade it.
You should be able to ride in it, you can ride the SkaterKat replica that came from the estore.
Polarity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #63
i am a viking.

iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!

this is great for people who have always wanted one! but.. for people who have it right now... well that is really.. bad, haha. i would trade it now, because august 1, because then it has, little, to no value.

i hope they put white bunny ears in there, i'll be first one to buy them.
iheartmistfeb16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #64
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Retired: out of service.

Get it Ganz? Selling replicates is a greedy way of punishing customer loyalty. An insulting blow to those early day fans/collectors who richly deserve credit for the current day success of WW.

I'd like to someday own a priceless rare but the purchase of a "copy" holds absolutely no appeal for me. To me, it's akin to buying a knock-off Louis Vuitton.

Why bother saving hard-earned kc in hopes of acquiring a rare (that hopefully won't number in the millions) on the off-chance you may number among a lucky few should it retire, when all you have to do is simply bide your time, knowing it can be had for a few bucks in the estore?

This family has greatly reduced Webkinz purchases since the start of the year because it became a waste of time. The mystique & wonder that was WW has fallen victim to blatant greed.

Sheesh!

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 07-29-2009 at 03:45 PM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #65
Patsie

WebkinzPatsie will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

I am going to try and convince my parents to let me get one!!

Does anyone know how much it cost??
WebkinzPatsie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #66
avatarrules123 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

Click the image to open in full size.

August 1st is the only time this year to get a replica blue dragster at the eStore. If you have always dreamed of owning one, now is your chance!

Please remember that eStore items are NOT able to be sent through kinzpost
Hi everyone! I am new here Does anyone know if Webkinz E-store items can be traded?

Hi everyone! Sorry if that last post was wrong, I am not a computer tech head Anyways, does anyone know if E-store items can get traded?
avatarrules123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #67
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by avatarrules123
Hi everyone! I am new here Does anyone know if Webkinz E-store items can be traded?

Hi everyone! Sorry if that last post was wrong, I am not a computer tech head Anyways, does anyone know if E-store items can get traded?
Hi! Estore items can not be traded or sent through kinzpost.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #68
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Exclamation Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

View Post Originally Posted by Katie8758
*Sigh* Not another attempt by Ganz to completely destroy the values of priceless items.... When will they realize that people buy more and more webkinz in order to help themselves trade UP for these items?? They are shooting themselves in the foot here. I have an uneasy feeling that we're going to start seeing the priceless holiday gift items reappear in our holiday baskets as well.
I think it is great Ganz is giving others a chance to own a piece of WW history. Those that have them will not trade them and most of us didn't have accouts when the blue dragster was a regular item. So I say Hip Hip Horaay to Ganz!
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #69
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Awww!! I have it and want it to be rare.
But, THIS IS GOOD TOO!!!! :]
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #70
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
Retired: out of service.

Get it Ganz? Selling replicates is a greedy way of punishing customer loyalty. An insulting blow to those early day fans/collectors who richly deserve credit for the current day success of WW.

I'd like to someday own a priceless rare but the purchase of a "copy" holds absolutely no appeal for me. To me, it's akin to buying a knock-off Louis Vuitton.

Why bother saving hard-earned kc in hopes of acquiring a rare (that hopefully won't number in the millions) on the off-chance you may number among a lucky few should it retire, when all you have to do is simply bide your time, knowing it can be had for a few bucks in the estore?

This family has greatly reduced Webkinz purchases since the start of the year because it became a waste of time. The mystique & wonder that was WW has fallen victim to blatant greed.

Sheesh!
I could not agree more. Right on. This is the exact same way that I feel. Because everything seems to eventually come to the e-store. I am sure the red lava lamp will be next as it is rumored.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: