Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

Wow there's alot of mixed feelings about this lol
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 09:57 AM   #42
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Love the car..but its sad that now its gonna go down in value and rarity. About a million more will go into existance whereas the original ones are just the same as these shiny new ones. no difference. its sad!!
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:02 AM   #43

Sparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to behold

Awesome but i already for quite a few dragsters so.. thanks for the info!
Sparkle! is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:05 AM   #44
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

yes!! i am getting one to go in my garage
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:13 AM   #45
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I do not like this at all. I think by Ganz doing this there is no point in retiring items at all. What a waste of trying to collect items. It ruins the idea of trading. What are they going to do next take away the trading room from the clubhouse?

I honestly don't even see the point of buying any estore replica of a real item, to me it just seems worthless, I mean what is the point of buying an item like that anyway you can't really show it off. The main reason most people have items like that is to show them off in the trade rooms. Buying a replica you can't do anything with it but sit it in your room. To me that is a complete waste of money. I fortunately traded away three really good items to get the real thing so I will not be wasting my money on August 1.

What are they going to put in there next the retired cheecky cat and dog, a virtual only pet version of it or the purple which hat? I bet people would really dislike that.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #46

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

OMG!!!! They finally bring the blue dragster to the estore for a day!!! I wish I can get it but i don't have an estore accountAwww man,I'll try to open one soon!!!
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:37 AM   #47

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Webkinz world is supposed to be for everybody, guys, especially kids. I can imagine there will quite a few little boys who will be so excited to have this car in blue to add to their car collection. Can we not all remember that webkinz is supposed to be about fun? Not just about the elitist collectors who are quite happy to be the only ones with goodies and glad that others do not have them??? I would gladly share what I have in the hopes of making a kid smile instead of hoard rares in some room for trade waiting to get my hands on a car like this. That thought makes me happier than some rare car sitting in a garage that I'll probably never touch and could care less about bragging about.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #48
Unregistered

Angry Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

I am so upset! I think Ganz should not sell priceless items at the estore. What's next? Wacky Jeans? I think they will go down in value so much.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #49
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks so much for the info, definitely have to get one as will be only way we would be able to.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #50
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

This REALLY makes me wish I could by from the e-store...that's my dream item

Thanks for the info, COWS
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: