Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #21
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

Other than being a replica, what is the difference between the original and replica? If you drive in it, I bet that would be neat. I think I won't buy it, I'm saving up for the pterodactyl!!!

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
I do not like this..they are ruining retired items! It is great that everyone can get one, but it is sad too...

oh, but i am SO still getting one!
I hope they don't replicate something you could wear, such as bunny ears, or reindeer antlers (Please NO!! I just got those antlers!! )

If they did replicate clothes, they would probably make "Blue" bunny ears or "Candy Cane Antlers" So people could tell the difference...

I think Ganz is taking a turn in the wrong direction with this!!

Last edited by teaandpizza; 07-29-2009 at 08:23 AM..
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 08:27 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I am so glad they are doing this, this is the only way I can get one as no one will trade in room for the thing I have for it...so I am glad they are doing it I hope they do the clothes too like the pumpkin hat and purple which hat...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:34 AM   #23
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Katie8758
*Sigh* Not another attempt by Ganz to completely destroy the values of priceless items.... When will they realize that people buy more and more webkinz in order to help themselves trade UP for these items?? They are shooting themselves in the foot here. I have an uneasy feeling that we're going to start seeing the priceless holiday gift items reappear in our holiday baskets as well.
Agreed 100%
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:37 AM   #24

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i believe the replica is exactly the same as the original. you can ride it, put it in your garage, or let it pile up with all your other dock stuff(thats what happens to me when i get stuff i really want.it lingers forever until i find the perfect spot) the only difference is when you put your mouse over it in the dock it will say replica. it will cause the value to go down. rare items are rare and expensive because you can't find one. i find it very unfortunate to those who worked so hard to trade for one or who have an original that they held on to for value. but remember, diehard collectors are still going to want the original and the replica will not show up in the gift exchange. replicas cannot be kinzposted.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #25
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I think this is going to destroy the values of these items the elephant statue, the blue dragster, the skater cat skateboard not really the ice cream tree those are so easy to get and if they turn the old holiday gifts into estore I'm going to be really mad especial if its the really looked for items like the purple which hat or white bunny ears or reindeer ears

Oh and if they put a red lava in the estore it will be crazy

Last edited by dark_heart; 07-29-2009 at 08:43 AM..
dark_heart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #26
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

So cool! I wish I could get one, maybe for my birthday. I think it is sort of nice for people who can't ever find one. But I still think the original has value, because it can be kinzposted and traded. People may think that I am way wrong, but I believe the original has value.

Oh like dark_hart said I wouldn't want them to add lavas and stuff to the estore because i have a blue and green one. But if they did I would just have to get over it because Ganz owns WW. Some of you who don't agree with what they are doing should send complaints.

Ps Ganz if you read this my real username is neoluver1 thanks

Last edited by Neoluver1; 07-29-2009 at 08:47 AM..
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #27
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I am excited, I will be buying one. They have to make money or they wont be able to improve their site and make more options. Its the way big businesses run. I would rather have them around then have them go bankrupt. They know what works, and they are doing a good job. I for one will not complain, lots of companies are going down the drain because they do not know what the customer wants so they dont try to make more options available.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:52 AM   #28
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I am excited, I will be buying one. They have to make money or they wont be able to improve their site and make more options. Its the way big businesses run. I would rather have them around then have them go bankrupt. They know what works, and they are doing a good job. I for one will not complain, lots of companies are going down the drain because they do not know what the customer wants so they dont try to make more options available.
I know they have to make money I wish they would spend more of that money on webkinz world though and they do a pretty good job I think they could do a little better and I think GANZ make alot of options maybe even too many
Old 07-29-2009, 08:54 AM   #29
Shadow1194 is an unknown quantity at this point

What???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is there a replica......!!!!! it's not bad or anything but it's .....hmm hmm........... well.......i have no estore account........lol but still!!!!!!!!!! that's so cool!!!!!!!!! yah can buy a blue drag!!!!!!!!!!nice...
Shadow1194 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 AM   #30
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

well shadow you can only buy it that one day

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: