Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

A new front page story has been added:

Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

Click the image to open in full size.

August 1st is the only time this year to get a replica blue dragster at the eStore. If you have always dreamed of owning one, now is your chance!
Please remember that eStore items are NOT able to be sent through kinzpost
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

Oh boy! I can't wait. I will be the first in line with bells on.
Thanks for the wonderful news. It will look great in my garage.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the info FIA!! I will be getting 1. They are very scarce and few people will part with them.
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:17 AM   #4
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

I do not like this..they are ruining retired items! It is great that everyone can get one, but it is sad too...

oh, but i am SO still getting one!

Last edited by xoxomemexoxo; 07-29-2009 at 01:17 AM..
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #5
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Awesome newzz!!! It is one of the last cars I need in my garage!!
Anyone have any clue how many points??!'
Mindy98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #6
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

So you can't ride it? that would stink...
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:59 AM   #7
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks, Cows4You!
Oh, man! The most valuable item I had is now not the most valuable item I have in WW...lol

I was so hoping this wouldn't happen, cause I knew the value would go down.

I agree with xoxomemexoxo, though. It's taking the retired items and making them less valuable, so it is kind of sad.

Although I do like the fact that people are able to get stuff they may want and were not able to get before, so I'm kind of divided on this...lol

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
So you can't ride it? that would stink...
You'll be able to ride in it....I could ride on the SkaterKat skateboard when I got one from the estore.
Polarity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:08 AM   #8
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

*Sigh* Not another attempt by Ganz to completely destroy the values of priceless items.... When will they realize that people buy more and more webkinz in order to help themselves trade UP for these items?? They are shooting themselves in the foot here. I have an uneasy feeling that we're going to start seeing the priceless holiday gift items reappear in our holiday baskets as well.
Katie8758 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:57 AM   #9
celticknotqueen
Webkinz :)

celticknotqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to agree that i'm torn about this. i don't have one so it is nice that it will be available to get but at the same time i do not want to purchase items from the estore because once your account is gone or you lose interest it is money down the drain. it's just another way for ganz to pull more money out of our pockets. the most disappointing is the virtual pets though. you can't cuddle with pixels and have no animal to show for it and it's the same price.
celticknotqueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:28 AM   #10
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Thumbs up Re: Blue Dragster Replica at eStore on August 1st

Hallelujah! That is one of the three cars I need, at the moment, to complete my car collection! The other two are the Trading Card Car and the Zum Cloud Car. Those Blue Dragsters are very, very, very, very, very hard to come by. I know it affects their value, to be sold in the E-Store, but This is the only way I am ever going to get one. Thank you Ganz!
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricanes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: