Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2007, 06:25 PM   #11
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Default Re: Black stallion release????

I hope it comes soon, I really want it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2007, 06:26 PM   #12
Pupspawz

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
you ordered 144 black stallions? for what, ebay?

thats amazing, but ebay is expensive

and i think the end of summer
The person might own a store that sells webkinz
Old 07-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #13
Colorcolor!

I Luv Stallions Mares And And All Horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Hope Theycome Out With It! If They Don't....ahh.....i'll Just Have To Wait...
Old 07-01-2007, 08:03 PM   #14
Gift Guru

StaceFace05 is on a distinguished road

i work for a hallmark store and we have had the news of the black stallion for a while, and i know they are on order... but we haven't gotten any yet.

i thought it was weird that the chocolate lab showed up on Webkinz.com, but not the stallion... so hopefully it is out by the end of the summer!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:10 PM   #15
MacedonMillie
Gifted
frazzled is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
you ordered 144 black stallions? for what, ebay?

thats amazing, but ebay is expensive

and i think the end of summer
We do not sell on ebay even though we could get more money for webkinz there. We have 2 stores (listed in the retail section of this forum) in Webster, NY. We do mail order. We have lots of customers wanting webkinz and the only way to be sure we get enough is to order lots and hope we get most of them!! One last note about ebay- if you are a Ganz retailer you can sell their products on your own website but not on a third party site (like ebay). It's against their dealer "rules"
Old 07-02-2007, 09:46 AM   #16
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry I don't see the retail section above? could you point it out for me. I would love to be able order the webkinz, I have to buy for four of us, and its very difficult. I usually get nasty sales people who accuse me of trying to sell them on ebay. Fact is I'm the fourth kid that wants the newest webkinz.!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 01:03 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

The black stallion is supposed to be out in July...it may be some places now, and some places may not get it until middle or late July.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:49 PM   #18
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
The black stallion is supposed to be out in July...it may be some places now, and some places may not get it until middle or late July.
Really? Because I TOTALLY need this one!!! I don't suppose there is any way of contacting Ganz via telephone and asking them which stores in my area are due to receive the black stallion?
Old 07-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #19
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I really want the black stallion AND the choclolate lab. And lots more to come...how does anybody just pick one????
Old 07-02-2007, 02:59 PM   #20
pandababy123
Gifted

pandababy123 will become famous soon enough

i already have one
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: