Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

Default Black Stallion With No W!

today at chapters i was looking at the webkinz, and i saw a few black stallion(i know its a friesan or something, but stallion is easier to remember). i picked one up, and decided to look for a w on it. well i looked, it wasnt on any of the legs or near the 'bottom'like some horses have theirs. i begged my mom to buy it, cuz i think ive seen w free pets on ebay going for more money then usual. my sister also collects horses, and she didnt have the stallion, o either way we won! we got a wfree pet, or more moeny! i cant get a pic right now, but trust me, i checked! and all the other ones in the store had them, so it wasnt just a shipment mistake or anything! if it goes on ebay, ill let you know to see the pics! this is exciting!

---------- tee1000 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

oh and im supposed to be doing math homework, but wasted 10 min typing that! hehe

Last edited by tee1000; 12-18-2007 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tee1000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2007, 10:44 PM   #2
sparkle364100
Webkinz :)

sparkle is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Black Stallion With No W!

oooh lucky find!!! what are u going to name it!?!?
Old 12-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #3
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by sparkle
oooh lucky find!!! what are u going to name it!?!?
well -if- we keep it, itll be my sisters, there is no way in the world id survive if she saw ME adopt a horse, but if id keep it... id probably name it... midnight... it depends the mood im in at the time though.. my sis will probably name it after a disney princess...
Old 12-18-2007, 10:56 PM   #4
David A (L)
Webkinz :)

HollisterChicka is on a distinguished road

I would sell it on ebay, make some cash !
Good catch!
Old 12-18-2007, 10:57 PM   #5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by HollisterChicka
I would sell it on ebay, make some cash !
Good catch!
yep, im hoping it goes for lots... i still cant believe that luck, there was about 8 total there, and i picked the only one without a w.. and yes, i check aall 20-something other webkinz for ws there! i have no life.. hehe
Old 12-19-2007, 12:39 AM   #6
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Often there are some plushies that slip through quality control without a W or even with 2 W's. A friend of mine has a daughter whose husky has 2 W's. It is just a factory error and does not affect any value on Ebay or collectability.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 12-19-2007, 02:12 AM   #7
charmingly
Gift Guru

mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

thats pretty cool! i got a turtle with no W on its foot.

(but then i found one later on its rear )
mootooyou is offline Female
Old 12-19-2007, 10:47 AM   #8
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Great find!!
Old 12-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
Often there are some plushies that slip through quality control without a W or even with 2 W's. A friend of mine has a daughter whose husky has 2 W's. It is just a factory error and does not affect any value on Ebay or collectability.
oh really? then my sister will be happy!
Old 12-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #10
yelah

good find, dude! Awesome! I would sell it, ya never know about all the desprate peeps in the world wanting to buy it.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: