Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #71
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Black Friday Contest Winners

CONGRATULATIONS to all you winners!!!

Even though I did not enter this contest, I'd still like to extend my gratitude to WI and all those wonderful members that donated to this contest. Your generosity is amazing and, judging by some of the posts I've read here, you've made (and are continuing to make) a lot of people happy!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #72
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hey guys, the mods aren't finished with their notification. They need to stagger it so the phones don't get overloaded with FRs.

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:14 PM   #73
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow!
I won! I've never won a WI contest before.
Congratulations to everyone else who won and to those who didn't-It's okay they will be other contests!
Sgarabo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:20 PM   #74
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Hey guys, the mods aren't finished with their notification. They need to stagger it so the phones don't get overloaded with FRs.

Good luck!
Correct We will be notifying members all throughout the day
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #75
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
CHARC0AL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #76
Webkinz :)

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

How do i know if i won or not?
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #77
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by nita
I am so lost! I just started ande do not know much about anything at WI

Can somebody send me a Pm to see what that is?
Where do I check?
You're still a lil kinz, so you can't get PMs yet. Although maybe a mod or admin could send you one.

If you have a PM, there will be a notification under the Welcome, username in the upper left hand corner of your WI screen.

They seem to still be drawing winners. I'm sure they'll post a list when they're done. Patience...

View Post Originally Posted by zebrasRc00l
How do i know if i won or not?
The are sending PMs (private messages) to the winners. It will take a while to contact everyone.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #78
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

I didn't get a PM. Oh well, I never win these things anyway...
Congrats to those who did win!
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #79
Lil Kinz

PlushieLizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do I find my PM's?
PlushieLizard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #80
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

cows4you

Thank you so much for my gifts from everyone in the forum. I so much appreciate them.
Thank you all.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, congratulations!, congraz to winners!!!, got a tag for once, got another [ha!], hi neighbor, i won my 1st contest!, i won!!!, kay won a prize, thanks wi!, topazpoppy waz here!, woot! woot!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: