Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #201
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Black Friday Contest Winners

Congratulations to all the WI members who won. This was a great contest!
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 11:03 PM   #202
dawns37
Webkinz :)

dawns4198 will become famous soon enough

So very thankful to have won!!! Thanks to all!! This is the first time I have ever won and I am super excited and thankfu Happy holidays all!
dawns4198 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:11 PM   #203
Country Music = ♥

Heathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to allHeathmoo is a name known to all

sweet! my name is up there i got the enchanted mirror

Thank you WI!!
Heathmoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #204
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Congrats to everyone!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:22 PM   #205
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to all the winners !! What a great contest !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #206

kaybellao0 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats to the winners
kaybellao0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #207

galago is on a distinguished road

so I did win... I was wondering
Galago

I won the diamond apple.
That was the gift I got before except it didn't show up and it logged me out.
Funny.

Last edited by galago; 11-30-2009 at 05:21 PM..
galago is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #208
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Oh lets do this again!!!! I still have more i can donate, lets add some other stuff to the mix!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #209
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I won! And it's the Snow White dress I didn't have! Yippy! Thanks WI!!!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #210

bdbfamily is a jewel in the roughbdbfamily is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 
Thumbs up Re: Black Friday Contest Winners

WOO-HOO!!! My son and I enter all the contests here on and on Webkinz News, and my poor little fella gets so frustrated when we don't win! So we are thrilled to have won something for the Black Friday contest, and we are sooooooooooooooooo very grateful to the wonderful founders and staff here for providing such a fun and safe place for us to hang out and share our love of Webkinz with others.

Thank you, WebkinzInsider!!!!! We love you!
bdbfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, congratulations!, congraz to winners!!!, got a tag for once, got another [ha!], hi neighbor, i won my 1st contest!, i won!!!, kay won a prize, thanks wi!, topazpoppy waz here!, woot! woot!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: