Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #21
Joins the Duchy side
Webkinz :)

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Birthstone Pets Coming to eStore on Friday, November 26

OMG!!! Im going to get one for sure!
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #22
Unregistered

Default glitches

I'm not a WI member, so can't report giitches in the proper place- these two glitches are present every time I check today even after logging out, closing all webkinz/ganz pages, clearing cache and deleting cookies before opening a new page & logging back in.

Only the images of cash prizes show on the Wheel of Wow. I didn't win a non-cash prize so I don't know if it affects that.

The Wish Factory hasn't completely loaded for me even once. It doesn't show me the tokens I've stored or open to show the exclusives, it doesn't let me get the wand, and Amanda Panda doesn't say anything.

Is it just me or are these glitchs affecting everyone?
Old 11-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #23

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

They do look cool, but I prefer plush pets. This is great for people who like virtual pets though!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #24
is sick of being a

jetta99 is a jewel in the roughjetta99 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Birthstone Pets Coming to eStore on Friday, November 26

omg i have been waiting forever to get one of these! i tried to get one last time but i didnt have enough estore points! now i do! my birthstone is ruby. RUBY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! july 20th baby!
jetta99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #25
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh wow!!!! I'm excited!
Owleyes13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #26
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

OOH great news!! Maybe I can scrape up $10 by then lol.
Now, which one to buy? Maybe the one with the best pet item, hehe.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #27

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

To the unregistered guest: I have had similar things happen to me with the Wheel of Wishes and Balloon Darts. It just shows the blank screen. I have to log out and log back in to get it to work. What a pain!

To those who are getting the birthstone pets at the black friday sale: I have not bought one of the pets at all. To me--IMHO--the dogs look too much alike except for their color. Yes. some of the facial appearances are a bit different, but I would not like 12 of the same pet. I appreciate that this is just MY opinion and good luck to all who want to start or finish their collection. I am glad you got the chance. Good luck to you all.
Jemamich is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #28

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the great news! I might get my familys 4 birthstone pets
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:56 PM   #29

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

YES!!!!!!!!!! The Emerald Dog is coming back for me! Thanks Ganz! Thanks for letting us know FIA!
copycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #30
Unregistered

YES!!! I have been waiting for these to come back for a while cuz I didn't get one when they first came out.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: