Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #11
arrior of RiverClan
Webkinz :)

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Bengal Tiger POTM Items Coming Soon to eStore

Why can't they add it to the WShop? Is Ganz that greedy?
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #12
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome! I'm so glad I became a deluxe member! Now I can buy those! Does anyone know how much the "Dj in the cub set" and mask will cost?
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #13

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Bengal Tiger POTM Items Coming Soon to eStore

Now i get the theme, he's either a DJ (cause of the clothes, poster, and chair) or a break dancer (Cause of the window and the boombox) But i have no idea what the mask is for.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #14
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

those are COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #15
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Bengal Tiger! Yay! For some reason, this seems like a POTM I'l be able to adopt IN the month.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #16
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I really like that mask.
Soo cute!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:01 PM   #17
I'm an enigma! Haha.

pokemondude12 is just really nicepokemondude12 is just really nice

they go good with the new deluxe clothing item, maybe i'll get the suit to go with the head phones i will get.
pokemondude12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #18
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

I like the dj suit,I wonder how the mask will look like on a pet(it's cute to)
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:17 AM   #19
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i am starting to get confused here, i thought the potm items at the estore were only going to be released the month they were the potm. im starting to get a bit ticked now. does this mean i will be able to still buy junes potm stuff in june, or do i have to buy now because they may yank it from the estore??????????????????????????? they keep changing the rules and im getting tired of this. potm stuff for july for sale in the estore in may??????????? all it does is confuse us.................

just wondering, why does a tiger need a tiger mask??????????

it is cute though,, another pet will like to wear it.................

Last edited by BASMAT; 05-27-2010 at 01:17 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:35 AM   #20
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Thanks Justin. I wonder why the POTM items are for sale so early - I hope people don't accidentally log in their POTM before the start of the month so they can play with the items and miss out on their special loot bag.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: