Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #61
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: Believe it or Not: Yummytummy Tumbler Has Been SOLVED!!!!!

I could not have imagined a more perfect ending to this loathsome recipe. Congratulations once again, Pat!
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #62
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

wow! unbelievable. no wonder it took so long. they sneaked in homegrown veggies!!! congrats!!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #63
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

Click the image to open in full size.
carmel_mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #64
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

WOWZER!! congratz on this awesome AWEsome find!!!!! two thumbs waaaaaaaaay up!!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #65
jet3461
Webkinz :)

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Oh my goodness! D=
I'm off to grow some cabbage!
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #66
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
I could not have imagined a more perfect ending to this loathsome recipe. Congratulations once again, Pat!
Sooo.. time to flip that avatar!!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:47 PM   #67
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

My biggest contratulations to all involved!! I lllllllooooonnnnngggg ago gave up on this recipe and was depending on the hard work of others to eventually solve it. You all deserve the highest of high-fives!!!!!

I am so happy to know that YTT didn't beat "us"
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:47 PM   #68
Go Poirot!

agathachristie will become famous soon enough

That is cool I can't believe it was finally solved!
agathachristie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #69
shelbydawn123

shelbydawn123 is on a distinguished road

hurray woohoo awsome let's have a celbration
shelbydawn123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #70

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

Nice job solving this very hard to solve recipe. I never would have thought to try to solve it with something fresh from the garden. Guess that means that some of the other onsolved recipes could have a garden item in them to. If any one needs help from the garden on trying to solve a recepe don't hesitate to ask. I'm more than happy to help out that way...if I had more kinzcash I'd try to help the recipe solvers with the others.

Way to go everyone.
catlady82467 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
clara rox!, claraz25, congrats!!!!, finally! :), kevin is g.a.y!!, kevinelevin was here!, omg is this a joke, see to beleive, ytt solved!, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: