Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #11
easley Fan
Webkinz :)

Belem1977 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Believe it or Not: Yummytummy Tumbler Has Been SOLVED!!!!!

2 years, WOW!
Belem1977 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #12
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I can't believe that it finally happened...

And that YTT is no longer "there."
Originally Posted by monkeecj
Yummytummy Tumbler – the recipe that has been simply there for as long as most of us can remember. For the majority of Webkinz Insider’s history this recipe has been posted in the Recipez section as unsolved. I viewed its image back in August 2007 on a website when I first saw how interesting solving recipes could be. Never has there been a recipe that has sat with us for such a long period of time and we have always known, no matter how many sets of recipes have come and gone or no matter the number of difficult solves that have taken place, that Yummytummy Tumbler will be there when we are done, that it is still unsolved and we can still work on it if we have nothing else to do.
Congratulations on solving it, Pat! YES, I do HATE it!!!!!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #13
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Thank you so much Justin for posting credit to all those members. I would also like to thank enny26. she was a dedicated members that helped me get a bunch of cabbage a few months ago. There are also a handful of others. Speak up you folks. You helped as well.
I'll add her to the article
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #14
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Thank you so much Justin for posting credit to all those members. I would also like to thank enny26. she was a dedicated members that helped me get a bunch of cabbage a few months ago. There are also a handful of others. Speak up you folks. You helped as well.
YOU ROCK ClaraZ25... now let's all raise your YTTumblers in a big ol' virtual toast. Way To GO
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #15
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Umm, didn't the Creative Director say cabbage was not in the recipe????
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #16
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

WOW!!!! Great job to the team of recipe solvers!!!

A HUGE toast goes out to all of you for your years of work on this!!!! I never thought it would get solved.

You guys are the best!!!! Way to go!!!!
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #17

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

OMG! FINALLY! WHOO HOO!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #18
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Good job, everyone! I accidentally found a thread saying this before I came here, and flagged it. OOps. . . .
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #19
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Wow wow wow wow wow! I'm so proud of you all! I was always your cheerleader, and I just am so happy it's been solved!!! Insanity! So it is made with farm fresh cabbage? But that didn't exist for the first year or so of WW!! Urg. Whatever, I must go buy FF Cabbage to grow so I can make YTT!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #20
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Well Clara!!!
The cabbages I sent along went to a great cause!!!

Congratulations!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clara rox!, claraz25, congrats!!!!, finally! :), kevin is g.a.y!!, kevinelevin was here!, omg is this a joke, see to beleive, ytt solved!, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: