Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 10:08 PM   #141
Mayora 13
Webkinz :)

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Default Re: Believe it or Not: Yummytummy Tumbler Has Been SOLVED!!!!!

Wow congrats guys!!!!!! Cabbage????? Who would've guessed!!! I'm going to go make a couple thousand.
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #142
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

You know, I had a feeling it had cabbage as an ingredient, but like everyone else trying to help solve YTT, I really didn't think a recipe would include cabbage, since cabbage is not available in the food section of the Wshop.

Congrats to you clara725 and thanks to everyone who relentlessly struggles through countless food eliminations. Cheers!
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #143

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Great job everybody. I know it took awhile but I sure your happy you figured it out. Gotta go make some.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #144

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

Congrats!!!! (wipes tear)
dragonfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #145
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
A huge congrats to ALL..but of course, the special image has to go to the actual solver! Good job Clara!
Click the image to open in full size.
BWA HA HA HA!!!!!! I am sending your link to my friends, that's awesome!

Yummytummy Tumbler.... to say that I am freaking out would be an understatement - seriously, I went and woke up my husband to tell him that it'd been solved!!!
A HUGE congratulations and gratefulness to you Clara for being DONE with this! Cabbage.... I NEVER would have thought it. Does this mean we should be trying ALL farm fresh food in our combos now??

Hmm... must change my siggy now....
You're the best Clara!!!! 1000 reps to you!!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #146
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

WOW!!!! Congrats to you Clara and your dedicated crew of cabbage suppliers!! Everyone who helps on that thread is much appreciated, but WOW!! That was one incredible effort by all you dedicated folks!!!!! Superb work!!!!
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #147
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Soapie0
Thank you for finally solving it!!! Regardless of what Ganz always says, I just knew one of these recipes was going to have farm fresh food in it!

(Now, think about the clothing recipes, folks - maybe what's left includes something like a tee-shirt that you win, or other special clothing. Not just "W Shop" clothing!"

Hear, Hear Clara, old girl!
I have already notified several people that curio only clothing such as the 'fro and other items like that DO go in to the machine; whether they will end up being part of a pattern who knows, but it is an option that has to be thought about at some point perhaps.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:23 PM   #148
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Way to go, folks! Having been one of the proud recipe testers who quit after banging her head against a wall one too many times, I must say I am really frustrated to hear that cabbage was involved... However, I am proud of all of you who stuck it out and spent who knows how much KC to get this thing right! Congratulations to all!
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #149

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

Congratulations to the whole team that worked on this for two years. I tried a few combinations. The team that did all the work really deserves two thumbs up!!! Good job everyone.
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #150
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
So so impressive everyone! Bravo!!! Your dedication, teamwork, and meticulous record-keeping made this possible! Enjoy this day.... weekend, week, month!!! You deserve it!!!!!!
A day of historic proportions that will live in memory forever! Where were you when you heard the news!!! ClaraZ25 deserves an extraordinary reward and a very special place of honor on the WIki.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
clara rox!, claraz25, congrats!!!!, finally! :), kevin is g.a.y!!, kevinelevin was here!, omg is this a joke, see to beleive, ytt solved!, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: