Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 08:42 PM   #131
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Believe it or Not: Yummytummy Tumbler Has Been SOLVED!!!!!

OMG! I have been trying to solve that forever! Thanks to those who helped.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #132
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOOHOO!! I knew it I was so certain, now we KNOW that Farm fresh foods are in the solutions
Thank you Pat, I am THRILLED to finally have this one solved
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:53 PM   #133
Webkinz :)

tmtwins has a spectacular aura about

WOW! How exciting! Congrats ClaraZ25!
You all did a great job!
tmtwins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #134
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

yeah!
congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!1 thanks for all the help on solving ,everyone was a help to anywon who needed it and that is what counted most
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #135
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

BIG CONGRATS CLARAZ25
This is awesome news.

I also want to send a BIG THANK YOU to all who have endlessly been working on this recipe for so long. All you have put in so much dedication and kinz cash never giving up
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #136
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Total congrats, Clara, and thanks to all those that helped with getting the cabbage and a bit of surprise that I was mentioned {my help was peripheral at times LOL} but wow, way to go!!
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:40 PM   #137
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Talking Re: Believe it or Not: Yummytummy Tumbler Has Been SOLVED!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW !!!!

That's awesome, amazing, incredible, astounding, absolutely WONDERFUL!
claraZ25, you and your team of co-blenders must be incredibly gratified! I never even considered the Farm Fresh stuff when I was trying my combinations!
A big THANK YOU for all your work.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #138
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

WOW!!!!!! Congrats to Clara and all those who helped - that's just - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #139
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Believe it or Not: Yummytummy Tumbler Has Been SOLVED!!!!!

Thank you for finally solving it!!! Regardless of what Ganz always says, I just knew one of these recipes was going to have farm fresh food in it!

(Now, think about the clothing recipes, folks - maybe what's left includes something like a tee-shirt that you win, or other special clothing. Not just "W Shop" clothing!"

Hear, Hear Clara, old girl!
Soapie0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #140
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Cabbage. I knew it had to be something! That was, wow.

Anyways, my fullest congrats out to you, Clara. You did an amazing job. I think all of you who worked on YTT are amazing. So much time, dedication, and effort was needed. I cannot believe it is finally solved! It was so much fun to work on, checking off different recipes. Again, great job! I know I had fun working on YTT!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
clara rox!, claraz25, congrats!!!!, finally! :), kevin is g.a.y!!, kevinelevin was here!, omg is this a joke, see to beleive, ytt solved!, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: