Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #41
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Default Re: Baroness Bookshelf Received as an Adoption GIft

Theme is like a girls version of the medieval theme mixed with the fantasy theme... still trying to decide if i like it or if its just too pink... hmm... we'll have to see what else they add to the theme... like wall papers and stuff... i'll prob like if they kept goin in the derection of the medieval type theme.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

More news! Thanx COWS! I love the new Palace Princess theme. It's beautiful & soooooooooooooooooooooo girly! I hope I will be able to get these pieces at The Curio Shop.
suzee

Congrats to SarahN on getting The Baroness Bookshelf in an adoption gift. Love your pics & thanx for sharing.
suzee

Last edited by suzee; 10-29-2009 at 03:03 PM..
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #43
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

O Princess, come and learn of the tales of the bareness books and learn how a true princess shall be..........The mystic dog quotes from the heart

P.S. HORSES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
:abn::clyde::ppony::ph:
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:39 PM   #44
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

What a great surprise! Congrats!
(And thank you for sharing the new info.)

Have a Happy Halloween...hopefully the maintenance will be completed soon.
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #45

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Sweet, I'm excited, it's been too long for a new theme....
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #46

prestoforever is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow..That is so cute! I really want them all!
prestoforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #47
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Those items are all so pretty! I can't wait to start collecting them. But this seems like a very small theme. Are we sure these are all of the items?
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #48
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

Wow, SarahN that's great! I think these will be like the Movie screen where many people get them as adoption gifts before we actually see them for sale!
stickyboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:59 PM   #49

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

yea that is soooooooooooooooo cool
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #50
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Baroness Bookshelf Received as an Adoption GIft

Awesome there is finally a beautiful princess theme that isn't deluxe i am screaming with joy right now thannk you so much ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d;d;d;d;d
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pink bookcase, rare theme, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: