Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #31
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Baroness Bookshelf Received as an Adoption GIft

Congratulations on the beautiful gift! I wonder if Arte will be retiring one of the older themes when this one comes out? I guess I better buy those extra rares just in case.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 12:43 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #33

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
Congratulations on the beautiful gift! I wonder if Arte will be retiring one of the older themes when this one comes out? I guess I better buy those extra rares just in case.

Ohhh, that's a good point! Thanks for bringing that up.

Also to the guest that said they got the new window to this theme, do you have pictures? You should join the community and talk to us
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #34
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Oooh! What a pretty bookshelf! Congrats! I hope I can find one as a gift, soon.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:19 PM   #35
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Congratulations Sara, that bookshelf is so cute!! How great to be one of the first ones to receive a new Curio shop rare!! I didn't even know we were getting new rares?? Can't wait to see the rest of the theme! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures
Kikio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:25 PM   #36
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it is so beautiful! i can't wait! it will be a nice compliment to the renaissance theme
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #37

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I love this new theme... I want it; wonder when we will start seeing in the curio shop?!?
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #38
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Oh my dear goodness that is absolutely LOVELY! I am so enthused for these new pieces!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #39
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Very nice!! What an awesome must-have!!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #40
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I love it when new themes come out! So happy for this WW Member to receive this wonderful surprise in her Adoption Gift! Cannot wait to redecorate a new room...and yes, I agree...something we DON'T HAVE to spend more money on at the E Store! They make it so expensive to keep up...
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pink bookcase, rare theme, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: