Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:18 AM   #11
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Baroness Bookshelf Received as an Adoption GIft

i wonder if it could be kinzposted since you got it as an adoption gift? Not that I ever would if I got it, I love it, and it looks great in your room. Thanks for sharing.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #12
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

oh boy! I cannot wi to get this new theme!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:29 AM   #13
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

YES! a new rare theme to go with all the girly-ness that we have! WOO HOO!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:40 AM   #14
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
i wonder if it could be kinzposted since you got it as an adoption gift? Not that I ever would if I got it, I love it, and it looks great in your room. Thanks for sharing.
Hi catsinparadise!

I just put it into a kinzpost slot so yes it is kinzpostable, but as you can imagine I didn't mail it!! LOL!

Thanks for your kind words everyone! I hope you all get one on your next adoption too!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #15
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Very cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to a Train theme, if they ever get around to it - my son doesn't like all the girly princess themes
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:53 AM   #16
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Ooh!!
I love it!!!!
Looks just like the signature book case.... but BETTER!!!!!!!!!
I hope it will show reguraly.....
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:58 AM   #17

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Baroness Bookshelf Received as an Adoption GIft

Oh my gosh!!! Finally something really cool that we don't have to go to the estore for!!!!!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:58 AM   #18
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Congrats! I wonder what the price point of this theme will be??
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:03 AM   #19
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
Congrats! I wonder what the price point of this theme will be??
SarahN, can you put it in the Wshop "SELL" to see what they'll give you for it, so we can get an idea of the price?

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #20
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sunnybunny
LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing!

SarahN, can you put it in the Wshop "SELL" to see what they'll give you for it, so we can get an idea of the price?

SB
The price will be 2400 kc. I assume it was COWS4YOU that updated the WIGEV and the Picture Gallery because it is now listed there along with the other 3 items from that theme! It looks like it's going to be a really nice collection!!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pink bookcase, rare theme, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: