Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #81
Unregistered

Default Re: Barnes & Noble Website Provides Clues to Possible New Webkinz

The Moose is true. it's on Webkinz Newz. i can't Wait!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #82
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Wow! That is so exciting! The ginger cat sounds so cute! I can't wait to find out more!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #83
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I wonder what a portugeuse water dog looks like. I want the clover puppy! why would they make a moose and penguin when there's already a reindeer and penguin.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #84
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Ginger Cat??? Clover Puppy? BABY PENGUIN? Ohmigosh, I hope it's true! I hope it comes out February or Christmastime, that's be adorable! I think the Clover Puppy will come in March though *sigh*
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #85
Webkinz :)

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I like the old german shepherd, it does look like a real german shepherd. I have one!!! And white ones are not common, only bad breeders breed for this trait. Maybe a Black German Shepherd those are more common now a days too. I can see a Signature one more than anything coming from this.
It sort of looks like a german shepherd, but not a while lot. and white german shepherds are actually more common now. they are now considered a white american shepherd , but most people still call them white german shepherds so it is possible that ganz would make one.

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I like the old german shepherd, it does look like a real german shepherd. I have one!!! And white ones are not common, only bad breeders breed for this trait. Maybe a Black German Shepherd those are more common now a days too. I can see a Signature one more than anything coming from this.
View Post Originally Posted by opossumgirl
It sort of looks like a german shepherd, but not a whole lot imo. and white german shepherds are actually more common now. they are now considered a white american shepherd , but most people still call them white german shepherds so it is possible that ganz would make one.
oops I messed up my last post trying to edit it sorry
opossumgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #86

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

ok, they all sound AWRSOME! but um, i would like to see the pictures...

I have made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to buy anymore webkinz this month... not next month or december... lol

Here is my list of webkinz i want as of now:
signature cheetah
clover puppy (sounds adorable)
maybe triceratops
Ginger Cat
Maybe ALL of the new pets... lol

oh! what if the Ginger Cat is the cat from the"Why do we always fight like cats and dogs?" video?????

anyone think the clover puppy will look something like the peppermint puppy? also, there has been a pet every month that webkinz doesn't mention, this month it was the peppermint pupp, next month it is the grey dog.

i think it it will look like this:Click the image to open in full size. probably with patches of green or just clovers on it like the valentines pets.

If anyone can find a pic of it please post it and the sorce... thx!

Last edited by mousemeat27; 10-20-2009 at 06:22 PM..
mousemeat27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #87
Unregistered

Talking Re: Barnes & Noble Website Provides Cluse to Possible New Webkinz

Penguins are the best animal ever i wil definitely get the baby penguin!
Old 10-20-2009, 09:02 PM   #88
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

i want all of thoes!! i hopwe the all have cute plkushes! the mouse looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!
Footontable is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #89

iceclan345 is an unknown quantity at this point

To me, the clover puppy sounds really cute. I would definetly get it if it came out.

and the ginger cat
iceclan345 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #90
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

OH! I'm so excited! I love all those animals, and the Clover Puppy sounds cute! Has something to do with my birthday! And the Ginger Cat...My oh my! I'M SO EXCITED!

Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: