Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #51
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Barber Shop Theme coming to eStore

Hmm, I wonder how they're going to pull this one off...it's quite an "interesting" theme.

And again, more eStore... soon I don't think you'll be able to buy anything unless it's from the eStore!
animalover48 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 08:47 AM   #52
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Barber Shop Theme coming to eStore

Thanx COWS for the update.
I will be making a large Barbershop room for my boy Webies. After all, my girl Webbies have a beautiful Salon where they can have their fur groomed. Why shouldn't my boys?
suzee <<<PROUD MOM TO 60 DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:acs::bas::bdog::chi::chi::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #53

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I don't do e-store. it's too expensive for a bunch of pixels.

we love our plushies though! my dd designes houses & rooms for her collection using shoe boxes & other cardboard boxes, and then decorates the walls with construction paper and art. she even builds chardboard chairs with cardboard & duct tape. the webbie "house" is more like an apartment building, with the "rooms" stacked on each other, going 3 feet up her bed room wall. definitely more rewarding than anything in estore.
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 11:44 AM   #54
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
Hmm, I wonder how they're going to pull this one off...it's quite an "interesting" theme.

And again, more eStore... soon I don't think you'll be able to buy anything unless it's from the eStore!
Where does it say this is estore?

The "COMING SOON" area does not indicate this, nor does the original announcement say anything about "estore". So where is this coming from?
yadyram is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 02:06 PM   #55
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

I'm really tired of reading ALL the posts about how awful estore is. OK, I get it. You don't like it. So don't go there. So don't buy anything. No one is forcing you. Then there are others like me that LOVE estore things. I will buy them. I will be very happy adding to my 60+ Webbie dog's rooms or buying new rew themes to make my Webbies Mansion even better. So, let me do my thing & you do yours.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::bdog::chi::chi::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #56

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I hear that kirtoglou. We could have put in that new kitchen flooring I wanted! Granted Webkinz is more fun though...lol Between all our accounts (we have we have well over 300 Webkinz, figurines, ornaments, zums, bookmarks, carriers, clothing, clips...we do it all, too. It just seems that Ganz is turning into that money hungry monster and forgetting that this is designed for kids and kids at heart and if you keep making the parents look like the bad guys you will lose your customers. I understand you have to tell your kids no sometimes and they don't need to have everything on Earth. But having to say to so often to the same thing makes you want to cut it out so you don't have to hear it anymore!
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #57
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

aaaw man! i thought it was a wshop theme but it is estore like every other decent theme
penGwen is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #58
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks so much COWS4YOU for bringing us these news about the Barber Shop items!

I see a lot of complaints about the fact that they are eStore... but there are lots and lots of non-estore items added recently.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
... They just added a Soccer theme, outdoor theme and Prehistoric theme...What do you mean they are doing hardly anything with the W-shop themes??
There are 36 themes to choose from in there.
Thanks Dixiecup for putting it in perspective.

If they turn out to be eStore, as appears likely, that is fine. There are enough items in Webkinz World for every taste, and there are too many to own them all, so one must choose.

Let's be respectful here of the right of others to choose buying estore or not.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #59

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

I see a lot of complaints about the fact that they are eStore... but there are lots and lots of non-estore items added recently.

If they turn out to be eStore, as appears likely, that is fine. There are enough items in Webkinz World for every taste, and there are too many to own them all, so one must choose.

I don't think we are being disrespectful to people that buy from the E-store. We aren't telling people to ban the E-store. We aren't telling people they have to buy from the E-Store either.
I have plenty of E-store items and E-store only animals. I don't take offense to people complaining about the E-store. I think way too many things are E-store. I like the items but I think for an item that isn't able to be held in your hand $6 - $7 for items is a lot.

Between gardening for KC, playing games and adoptions, we have earned enough kinz cash to have every single WShop theme on at least one of our 8 accounts. I like the diversity of the themes. I like the extra themes in the Curio Shop. But again...some are so expensive. Do you know how long it would take a kid to earn enough to buy the Persian Bed? What makes the Persian Bed worth almost $12,000 but the Underwater theme beds $10,000 less? They are all just pixels.

I just wish the E-Store items were all available in the WShop.
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 10:28 PM   #60
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

I can't seem to get an answer to my question.

How do you know it is estore?

I have read the announcement. It does NOT mention estore....nor is it mentioned in the estore itself. NOT in the "COMING SOON" section.

Can someone PLEASE show me where to find it?

Thank you.
yadyram is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lovepuppy10

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: