Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #41
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Barber Shop Theme coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
Well, I will not be able to get this theme-it does seem a little plain to me to be Estore, though. I think the idea is nice, though.
I agree, the theme doesn't seem too special.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #42
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

too bad there isn't an old fashioned barber pole
jagular is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #43
boatchick
Webkinz :)

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
too bad there isn't an old fashioned barber pole
OMG YES! Oh, if there were a barber pole, that would be the best accessory ever!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #44

tramantha is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a really cool theme... I wish they put it in the W-Shop and not the the E-store. I can't get anything from there.
tramantha is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #45
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

This looks okay. I personally don't like the playset themes as much, since I never really use them.
Super Pig is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #46
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Who said it is estore?

Not only is estore NOT mentioned, it is not in the "COMING SOON" section in the estore.
I need more proof.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #47
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

they may have just added the prehistoric, but keep in mind that the soccer theme is only through july for the world cup, & that the outdoor items can't go everywhere! i was really looking forward to the barber theme in th Wshop, even though it is similar to the salon. I don't mind that though, because not everyone can get the extra items, like the kinz style, & charms, zums, human shirts, trading cards, etc. (lip glos?! when that came out i thought that was too far....) is it just me, or they just wanting money now, & putting aside the in Webkinz World aspect?

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
My hubby and I say almost the exact same thing all the time! Where does Ganz think all the money comes from? Kids? UM...NOPE! Keep making the parents mad and upset to see disappointed faces on their children. Ganz is getting too greedy. Same thing happened to Beanie Babies. Look where they are now.
from my point of view, especially since Beanie Babies have been around much longer than Webkinz, that Ty went Digital/online with the beanies, is because they'd be losing money to Ganz. They would do it for people to buy their product again, most likely. (BEANIES RULE TOO!)

Last edited by dancerchick914; 06-16-2010 at 09:39 PM..
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:01 PM   #48
Unregistered

You know I'm getting to the point of getting tired of the eStore. They spend more time on that than the regular WW. I don't HATE it, I just miss how WW used to be before eStore and Deluxe ={
Old 06-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #49
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
And I'm glad to read that many of the other WI users have their heads on straight and refuse to use their money for the use of these pixels.
To buy or not to buy? It's an age old argument at this point, been hashed out endlessly (and I'm not going to rehash the pro side again). Would be nice though if, for a change, it didn't involve insults towards those who choose to shop there.

As for the theme in question, looks cute enough. Hard to tell without a completed pic. I hope those who get it enjoy!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #50
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Cute enough, but I don't buy estore. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lovepuppy10

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: