Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 07:35 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Barber Shop Theme coming to eStore

Live4webkinz They just added a Soccer theme, outdoor theme and Prehistoric theme...What do you mean they are doing hardly anything with the W-shop themes??
There are 36 themes to choose from in there.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

This looks like a blue salon theme. Where is the Barber Shop Red and While Pole sign. Why can't the design look really different from the Pink Salon Theme. There are a few new designs, but why the Blue and Yellow color. I see Barber Shops as more Black and White and Red.

I will pay money for Estore items, but they have to have the "Wow" factor. The last theme I bought was the Blue and White Royal Bed theme. This Barber Shop theme looks like a copy of the Salon theme right now.

Last edited by 436194; 06-16-2010 at 08:20 AM..
Old 06-16-2010, 09:09 AM   #13

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I am getting REALLY tired of all the stuff going to E-Store.
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 09:23 AM   #14
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

If it were w-shop I'd be excited but I'm not going to pay for it in the e-shop.
kawee is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #15
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

uhggg This theme HAS to be E-STORE
lego is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #16

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I lkie it just wish it was at the wshop. Can't afford all the things from the estore.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:42 AM   #17
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Cute theme! The colors blend well together. I do think of red & white (and sometimes blue) for a barber shop pole would be a great additon. This idea would not go along with present color scheme. Wish it was W-shop! I'd rather use my "real" money on plushies.

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Cute theme! The colors blend well together. I do think a red & white (and sometimes blue) barber shop poll would be a great additon. Wish this theme was W-shop! I'd rather use my "real" money on plushies.
Not sure what happened to my post.... trying to re-word my post.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:54 AM   #18
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

aa man!! all the good thmes are e-store only... its not far!! lovepuppy10
lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #19
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Nice theme. Oh why does it have to be estore?
hamstar is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #20
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

Very cool theme. My deer, Boris, has a somewhat-girly salon, and i bet he would like some of these items to make it more masculine
Closed

Tags
lovepuppy10

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: