Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Barber Shop Theme coming to eStore

A new front page story has been added:

Barber Shop Theme coming to eStore

Ganz has announced a new theme coming...

Click the image to open in full size.

If you would like to see the items in this eStore Barber Shop theme, feel free to click HERE
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 12:26 AM   #2
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Barber Shop Theme coming to eStore

WOOHOO!! First post!

I was so excited when the newspaper didn't mention the word "Estore" in the article. I thought perhaps we were going to be lucky enough to get this in the WShop. Oh well.....
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 01:00 AM   #3
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Another new eStore theme already?? Ganz is really going crazy. And this one is another salon-type theme too, not exactly creating variety.
alleine is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 01:24 AM   #4
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Unhappy Re: Barber Shop Theme coming to eStore

Wellp, here goes another Estore item I won't be buying. I don't really call that to appealing, I mean come on we alreay have a webkinz salon theme. I'm sure we can do without a barber shop. C'mon Ganz use those nifty noggins.
BlazingAces is offline Male
Old 06-16-2010, 01:42 AM   #5
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

How do we know this is eStore? I'm just curious because it didn't specifically mention the eStore. Thanks!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 05:08 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Estore...too bad.

I like to move my furniture between accounts.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:11 AM   #7
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Well, I will not be able to get this theme-it does seem a little plain to me to be Estore, though. I think the idea is nice, though.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:16 AM   #8
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Another eStore theme? I agree with allthatshimmerz, Iwas so excited when it didn't say that it was eStore in the newspaper...
Old 06-16-2010, 07:31 AM   #9
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I nearly screamed cause I thought this was W-shop....it would've been a really cute room. Too bad its GOT to be estore... Can't we get any cute themes that we don't have to pay an arm and a leg for?
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 06-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #10
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Seriously? Estore AGAIN? They hardly ever add cool items to the Wshop anymore =(. Not everyone is made of money. Some families can barely pay to renew accounts and here Ganz is starting to charge for everything else. Grr!
live4webkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lovepuppy10

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: