Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #21
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Bamboo Break Game Temporarily Removed from Arcade

Bamboo Break is a lot of fun. I never got to the last level, but I think that if you reach the last level you should get a trophy. After all, isn't that how it is in the Eager Beaver game? I can't imagine what they would do to improve the game, unless they decide to have easy, medium, and hard levels, which I think would give more options to a wider range of people. I'm glad that the game is not gone for good!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 05:40 PM   #22

TheBeatles will become famous soon enough

I love this game, because I am a Tetris junkie. I may not be able to get to level 15, but I still enjoy this game very much. Let's hope it comes back soon. Maybe they are making less levels required for the trophy?
TheBeatles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #23

googleawesome is an unknown quantity at this point

whoa i didn't like that game that much but hey bamboo break is cool and had a trophy bye
googleawesome is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #24
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by TheBeatles
I love this game, because I am a Tetris junkie. I may not be able to get to level 15, but I still enjoy this game very much. Let's hope it comes back soon. Maybe they are making less levels required for the trophy?
For the longest time I struggled with Level 15, but I figured out if I played it on the older computer, it ran just slightly slower -- that really helped. It seems, also, that once you've gotten that far it becomes easier the next time. I haven't played in a while, because it takes me 45 minutes or so to finish a game (and I can't get another trophy), but now that it's gone I'll miss it! I can't wait to see what changes they make! I'll probably play it a bunch more when they bring it back.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #25
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
I hope they make it easier. I could barely contribute anything to the Communal Contest!
I agree
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:53 PM   #26
Lil Kinz

skysheep101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: Bamboo Break Game Temporarily Removed from Arcade

Well i don't really care to much but i still like the game but i am really really bad at the game hope to see you peeps later!!!!
skysheep101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #27
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Hmm... I wonder what the new change will be. I hope it actually improves the sight, not ruin it for us all. Sometimes, that does happen unfortunately. D-Bird, your idea was very good but doubtful. I'm crossin' my fingers too though!

Thanks for the information Lily!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:18 PM   #28
ConnorJR123

Caster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud of

I didn't play that game much, but it was a high earning kinzcash game, although it took 10-20 minutes to get around 10 kinzcash.
Caster75 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #29
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Another broken thing by ganz.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:40 PM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update!!...Could Gamz actually modify this game to receive more than one trophy ..and to make any won trophies postable??? We can only hope!!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: