Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Balloons Appear on Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusives

A new front page story has been added:

Balloons Appear on Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusives

Click the image to open in full size.

When the new Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusive was added to Webkinz World last month, many members were disappointed that the item's graphic didn't inlcude the balloons it was shown with in the wShop preview. Thank you to Webkinz Insider members lamb and legogrl, we know know why. With six days left until Webkinz Day on April 29th, one balloon has appeared on the sign. It appears that more balloons will show up on the sign as we get even closer to Webkinz Day. As far as what, if anything, will happen to the sign on Webkinz Day itself, that is still a mystery. Stay tuned for details.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Balloons Appear on Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusives

oh that is so cool. kind of like the way a mennorah lights up.... that is a nice touch.

thanks FIA AND LAMB AND LEGOGRL for the information.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Wooah!!! That's cool! Thanks for pointing that out guys! I can't wait till i can get my own webkinz day countdown! (don't have enough tokens.....yet......)

Does the balloon float up and down??
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #4
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Mine showed up today too. This was the first of the new exclusives I bought with my wish tokens and I was a litte dissapointed there were no balloons. I'm assuming they'll dissapear after Webkinz day, so I guess I'll have to take lots of pictures. And no, it doesn't move at all.
Click the image to open in full size.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

hmm............ interesting.......
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #6
ishing for chocolate
Gifted

legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

Oh my goodness... my first time on the WI front page and my poor webbie is in her pajamas!! I hope she can forgive me! lol I am so excited to see the rest of the balloons and very excited that my picture can be of help. I have always missed Webkinz Day in the past so I can't wait for this year, no way will I forget with this great countdown!!
legogrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:53 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No worries Legogrl Thank you for posting a pic. After I saw yours and Lamb's thread I had to run quick to my room and see. I just KNEW something huge was going to happen with that countdown clock
I wonder if we will see confetti or something on Webkinz Day, just like with the party machine. That would be EXCELLENT!
I love it when Ganz surprises us with neat stuff, don't you? I just kinda wish the balloons would float.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #8
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Balloons Appear on Webkinz Day Countdown Exclusives

Wow! Now we know it is not a glitch! Hope we can see what happens when it is Webkinz Day!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

wow can't wait till webkinz day i'll have to keep watch
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #10

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I always thought the balloons would appear on Webkinz Day- even better that they count down one by one until then!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: