Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 07:46 AM   #51
Unregistered

Talking Re: Baby Penguin Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Awesome! That pet was my favorite out of all the December ones, and it has the best item, too! I'm adding the word "favorite" to my wish list now!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 07:48 AM   #52
danfer911
Webkinz :)
dany3333 is a name known to alldany3333 is a name known to alldany3333 is a name known to all

Default Re: Baby Penguin Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Soo cutee!!!!
dany3333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #53

southernlady is a jewel in the roughsouthernlady is a jewel in the rough

I loved the baby penguin when I first saw it and talked my hubby into buying it for me for Christmas. I love the psf and psi for this.
southernlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:57 AM   #54
I`mma be a

webkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to all

Oh my! How adorable! I am so going to get this webkinz!
webkinzgirly612 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:02 AM   #55

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

wow that's so cool and different. But what do you do with it? Do you actually watch them play in it?
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:10 AM   #56

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

This baby penguin is SO cute! And the PSI it very original. Will definitely be getting at least one of these!
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:43 AM   #57
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

OMG I LOVE the Baby Penguin I LOVE the Polar Playpen and I LOVE THE Salt Water Slushy!!!

So for me he is 100% PERFECT :pgn::pgn::pgn:
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:04 AM   #58
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I can't belive how cute and babish the Baby Penguin PSI and PSF are. I love it. I WANT I WANT
lego is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:18 AM   #59

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Ganz, you are knocking it out of the ballpark next month. With this cute penguin and the moose, I am so excited to get these next month. Great job with creativity on these PSIs and the adorable virtuals. Love them, love them, love them.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #60

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Baby Penguin Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by Ruckus9761
Oh my lord, that is the cutest Webkinz Ganz has ever created!! I need one immediately I'll have to start thinking of a name so I will be prepared in case begging my husband pays off
Hey Girl, just tell your hubby that you are adding a pet to the family; if he's anything like mine, he'll be so relieved that it's one you don't have to "clean-up" after he'll go for it, and hey presto - you get the baby penguin Good luck!!!

I was just wondering, do you think baby penguin will be able to "sleep" or "play" in the playpen or is it a "just for show" kind of like the rock garden? Whatever it is I don't really care, the penguin is soooooo adorable. I already have two on order for myself and my daughter!!

Last edited by flutterby7; 11-09-2009 at 09:34 AM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
adorable!, so cute! cmb123

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: