Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 01:35 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

collielollie26 has a spectacular aura aboutcollielollie26 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Baby Penguin Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

The pet is pretty cute, but I LOVE the PSI.
collielollie26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 02:07 AM   #42

IrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Adorable! I love everything about the penguin. Can't wait to get my own.
IrishEyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:09 AM   #43
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ruckus9761
Oh my lord, that is the cutest Webkinz Ganz has ever created!! I need one immediately I'll have to start thinking of a name so I will be prepared in case begging my husband pays off
LOL, I thought the exact same thing... same about my husband too LOL!

SO stinkin' adorable, I just love it!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:51 AM   #44
celticknotqueen

celticknotqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter is the most obsessed person with Penguins there ever was...she's been screaming Peeeeeeeeeeenguiiiiiiiin in my ear ever since she saw the baby and the signature pet both. Of course she already has the other penguin but if she doesn't get these 2 for christmas i think she'll go bananas! yay for Penguins!
celticknotqueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:41 AM   #45
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

OMG!!!
now d is sure to want this one
the psi is awesome
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:14 AM   #46
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Wow I love the PSI, great job GANZ!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:31 AM   #47
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Awesome PSI! It would be so cool if your pet could actually play in it! Nice pet also!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:37 AM   #48

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

That is the cutest psi i have ever seen!!! It is awesome! ***mom, can i pweez get it!!!!***
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:42 AM   #49
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

I love it!I want one right now!I wonder if you CAN play in PSI?

View Post Originally Posted by Robolo101
I love it!I want one right now!I wonder if you can play in the PSI?
Robolo101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:45 AM   #50
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

An Honest to GOODNESS baby!! This is a BABY webkinz Up till this point they have all been Lil and Webkinz...This is a BABY with a sippy cup
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
adorable!, so cute! cmb123

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: