Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 06:51 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

Default Re: Autumn has Arrived in Webkinz World

Thanks for posting the garden in all of it's fall splendor. I had not see it at first on my site because my room loads in a treetop room which is not in the fall mode. After visiting WI this morning I went back to my site to see my garden. What a nice surprise to see leaves all over the ground and the autumn leaves on the trees.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #42
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

that is soooooooooooo cool!!!!!!! fall is my favorite season, and the best 1 in ww. there is fall fest, halloween furniture, halloween in the estore, halloween pets, HALLOWEEN, thankdgiving pet, and thanksgiving. and fall fest 2007 was my first click to win holiday ever!!!!!!!!!
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #43

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Autumn has Arrived in Webkinz World

Cool, thanks for the info!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #44
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

i am SO stoked about this!!
thanks cows!
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #45
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by ladyoflight
I agree completely! I was just about to comment that, while it is pretty, it seems a bit early--I don't feel ready for fall yet!
Weather wise it isn't even remotely fall at my house. We've been in the mid to upper 90's every day. But then... we seem to skip fall around here. We have a decent spring, but nothing you'd really call fall. So I'm glad my Webbies get to experience it at least LOL
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:00 AM   #46
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update Cows4You. It looks like ganz did a good job,why do I have this feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop? There has to be a glitch somewhere.

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:33 AM   #47
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Webkinz jr looks SO cute now that it's fall!But clothes aren't long enough for Misty.I'm scared she'll get cold
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:38 AM   #48
rabbit1020 is an unknown quantity at this point

:bt: I love autumn - the outdoor rooms look great!!
rabbit1020 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #49
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

<sigh> All my 'backyard' rooms are fully covered with stuff (gardens or furniture) and the treetop rooms don't have the leaves 'on the ground'... All I get to see are the leaves on the 'door' squares and the colorful trees in the background.
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #50
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

I think this is a lovely addition since in winter they have snow. And now it autumn they have leaves! This calls for an outdoor renovation!

Oh yeah. And a warm clothes shopping spree! Can let my little webbies free there paws!

Oh, yea. And a clothes shopping spree! Don't want my webbies to get a cold!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: