Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Autumn has Arrived in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I am not sure i am ready for the short days
I agree completely! I was just about to comment that, while it is pretty, it seems a bit early--I don't feel ready for fall yet!
ladyoflight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #12
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I love, love, LOVE the Autumn scenery change!!!! It's so pretty! I wish it was like that year round!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #13
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Ooh, I like..Im gonna check out, my garden, right now.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #14
Unregistered

I was there, too, when the leaves changed color!! Beautiful!!
Old 09-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #15
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

It's SO PRETTY! Fall is my favorite season. I LOVE the outside gardens right now.

View Post Originally Posted by ladyoflight
I agree completely! I was just about to comment that, while it is pretty, it seems a bit early--I don't feel ready for fall yet!
They probably did it a little bit early so it could last a while before the snow kicks in.

I'm very happy with it

Now... if only our "purchased" trees would have seasonal changes as well...
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:17 AM   #16

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

I bet it will be beautiful in morning at the sunrise. At least our webbies don't have to rake. I'm already blowing a few leaves and acorns off the driveway. Just a hint of color here.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #17
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I love the new Fall weather. I am originally from New England and have retired to Florida. One of the things I miss the most is the fall. Now I can just go to my yards and look at the beautiful colors. Thanks Ganz!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:44 AM   #18

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Oh my goodness! What a fabulous idea! I love those leaves on the ground. Perfect Ganz! Great job! By the way, cows, I love your garden and thank you for the picture.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:51 AM   #19

Geranium will become famous soon enough

I was there when the leaves changed color, too - it was gorgeous! I found this site and saw someone had mentioned it, so I posted something, but I wasn't registered, so if that shows up, it was just me saying "beautiful" - but then I decided to join.
OT: I notice someone up there with a Newsboys theme - I luuuuuuv the Newsboys! Met them a few times, GREAT guys. Also met Michael Tate at a a youth conference with DC Talk, and a few months later at a meet and greet backstage when they were on tour. I was so shocked he remembered me, but that's the kind of down to earth guy he is. Sorry, everyone, that was off topic - won't do it again, just happy to find a fellow fan!!
Geranium is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #20

()mega has disabled reputation

Has anyone noticed that when you water your garden you can actually see a glimpse of the leaves under the plant you watered? I did these a few times and I am positive I see it under.

Just as you water the plant it usually blinks, during that blink you can see the color of those leaves under it. I know it is not totally news worthy, but was not sure if anyone else noticed this.

View Post Originally Posted by 1withGod
Oh my goodness! What a fabulous idea! I love those leaves on the ground. Perfect Ganz! Great job! By the way, cows, I love your garden and thank you for the picture.
I love the leaves on the ground already idea... I HATE the rain idea. Not sure about you but when I garden I just want to kill the programmer and the person who thought that was a good idea. I myself do not have a bad machine (performance wise) but WOW, that rain when you garden is a big time slow pour of water. I just hope they only do snow later this year like these leaves. I do not want falling snow or at least someone show me the OFF button for that falling rain idea/feature.

....sorry for the vent, but your correct it does look nice. Adds a new touch, if everyone keeps talking about it I am sure they will sell you it at the eStore soon enough, heheh.

Last edited by ()mega; 09-11-2009 at 01:12 AM..
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: