Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 10:39 AM   #21
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Default Re: August 2010 Events in Webkinz World

Cool. I still have Goo Goo Berries from last year. xD
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 10:41 AM   #22
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

It all sounds great. I like the goo goo berries though!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #23
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Very disappointed on that stupid helmet....oh well...save it for Halloween, I guess..packed away.
Ganz could come up with something better. Still, it's fun to have Monthly gifts to look forward to.
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #24
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Is it me or is the deluxe gifts keep gettng worse?? LOL the helmet looks so weird. I wish they had choose a different pet for the month but, whatever. LOL I don't really like pink.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:46 AM   #25
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I am excited about the pet of the month, its actually one that I do not have. Would think that since i have 293 webkinz on my main account I would have had this one. But went down the list and do not. So i am very excited about it.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #26
Unregistered

I am just loving the deluxe clothes!!!!!!!!!!!It is just like the bionic belt! I hope they make a whole bionic robot costume, I'd so get it all! I am also looking forward to the goo goo berries and the Virgo horse( even though I won't get it) happy august, everone
Old 07-30-2010, 04:56 PM   #27
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

i personally hate the robot hat no affence
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:48 PM   #28
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Yuck on the helmet, but I LOVE the Caring Valley Tree, going to put it next to my lemonade stand
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #29
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

I love the new horse! It is so cute! I could always use some more berries too! The deluxe clothing item is cool too!
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:46 AM   #30
Lil Kinz
purppleme777 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know the perrrrrrrrfecto name fir the ZODIAC HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i am not allowed to adopt any more estore so i will tell U people. r u ready 4 this lolz ok i WILL TELL U it is the name '' promise'' that is like the bestest name eva fir that pet!!!! dnt u think?
purppleme777 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: