Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default August 2010 Events in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

August 2010 Events in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.
It's nearly the first of the month, and a new month means new Webkinz World activities:
  • Pet of the Month Ribbons - On the 1st and 15th of every month, floating Pet of the Month Ribbons come to Webkinz World. Click on a blue ribbon to get a chocolate version to feed to your pet. (Note: Many of you have been asking when the Caring Valley leaves we saw in January are going to return. At this point, we don't have any new information.)
  • Pet of the Month - A new month means a new Pet of the Month. For August, players who have Pink Googles on their accounts will be able to participate in special POTM activities. Players who adopt new Pink Googles during August will also get special POTM Loot Bags.
  • Caring Valley Tree - Players entering the feature code off of a green Caring Valley tag and planting the required number of saplings in August will receive a Lemon Sourwood Tree to customize and place in their Webkinz' yards.
  • Zodiac Pet - The next eStore Zodiac Pet is the Virgo Horse. Keep an eye out for this pet to appear at the Ganz eStore sometime in August.
  • Deluxe Membership - Those of you who have signed up for Deluxe Memberships (not including the $2-monthly version) will receive a new Deluxe Gift Box in August containing a Robo Helmet.
  • Goo-Goo Berry Festival - For the past two years, floating Goo-Goo Berries have come to Webkinz World in August. Will this yummy berry festival be returning this August? We'll have to wait and see.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 12:31 AM   #2
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: August 2010 Events in Webkinz World

Eeww, not likin' the deluxe August clothing item. Love the zodiac horse though.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:51 AM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Transformers!!! That is a nice helmet...
I hope to Goo Goo berries return, I LOVE them!

Thanks for the update!!
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:25 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

i love goo goo berries
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:36 AM   #5
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Thanks FIA!!!

That Robo Helmet is interesting and new... I wonder if it will be like the Racing Helmet and Jacket combo, and we can look forward to some kind of Robot costume later on!

And I can't wait for Goo-Goo Berry Festival! I wonder what fun activities there will be this year!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:02 AM   #6
love4fluf

love4fluf is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the robot helmet!
love4fluf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:07 AM   #7
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

The helmet is ok.......... I forgot about the berries!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #8

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

pretty horse
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:42 AM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Yuk the robo helmet? where are my webbies gonna wear that?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:24 AM   #10
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

OoOoOoOoOoH! I cannot wait for this month!!
this is my birthday month and I am hoping for something VERY exciting!
^^ Can't wait!!!! the helmet looks......INTERESTING!
too bad it isn't anything cute and more girl like that helmet should have been for July for the boy tiger!
idk...
but this month looks fun!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: