Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   August 2010 Events in Webkinz World (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/august-2010-events-webkinz-world-643376/)

FIA07-30-2010 12:21 AM

August 2010 Events in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

August 2010 Events in Webkinz World

It's nearly the first of the month, and a new month means new Webkinz World activities:
  • Pet of the Month Ribbons - On the 1st and 15th of every month, floating Pet of the Month Ribbons come to Webkinz World. Click on a blue ribbon to get a chocolate version to feed to your pet. (Note: Many of you have been asking when the Caring Valley leaves we saw in January are going to return. At this point, we don't have any new information.)
  • Pet of the Month - A new month means a new Pet of the Month. For August, players who have Pink Googles on their accounts will be able to participate in special POTM activities. Players who adopt new Pink Googles during August will also get special POTM Loot Bags.
  • Caring Valley Tree - Players entering the feature code off of a green Caring Valley tag and planting the required number of saplings in August will receive a Lemon Sourwood Tree to customize and place in their Webkinz' yards.
  • Zodiac Pet - The next eStore Zodiac Pet is the Virgo Horse. Keep an eye out for this pet to appear at the Ganz eStore sometime in August.
  • Deluxe Membership - Those of you who have signed up for Deluxe Memberships (not including the $2-monthly version) will receive a new Deluxe Gift Box in August containing a Robo Helmet.
  • Goo-Goo Berry Festival - For the past two years, floating Goo-Goo Berries have come to Webkinz World in August. Will this yummy berry festival be returning this August? We'll have to wait and see.

kinzmom192407-30-2010 12:31 AM

Re: August 2010 Events in Webkinz World

Eeww, not likin' the deluxe August clothing item. :P Love the zodiac horse though. :)

Quack Quack07-30-2010 12:51 AM

Transformers!!! :o That is a nice helmet... :P
I hope to Goo Goo berries return, I LOVE them!

Thanks for the update!!

lickerish10007-30-2010 01:25 AM

i love goo goo berries:smitten:

alleine07-30-2010 01:36 AM

Thanks FIA!!!

That Robo Helmet is interesting and new... I wonder if it will be like the Racing Helmet and Jacket combo, and we can look forward to some kind of Robot costume later on!

And I can't wait for Goo-Goo Berry Festival! I wonder what fun activities there will be this year!

love4fluf07-30-2010 02:02 AM

i love the robot helmet!

ChrissyW07-30-2010 02:07 AM

The helmet is ok.......... I forgot about the berries! :)

lickerish10007-30-2010 02:11 AM

pretty horse

rockermom07-30-2010 02:42 AM

Yuk the robo helmet? where are my webbies gonna wear that?

Lanawas07-30-2010 03:24 AM

OoOoOoOoOoH! I cannot wait for this month!!;D
this is my birthday month and I am hoping for something VERY exciting!::);D::)
^^ Can't wait!!!!:) the helmet looks......INTERESTING!:D
too bad it isn't anything cute and more girl like ::) that helmet should have been for July for the boy tiger! :D
idk...:o
but this month looks fun!;)