Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #31
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest Winners Announced + Newz on the Kinzville Park

View Post Originally Posted by clarkers
My questions was chosen! Woo-hoo! I asked how long it takes from when they come up with a new idea for an item to when it shows up in WW. Here's a picture of Cotton-tail in the director's chair:

Click the image to open in full size.

Congratulations!!!

I asked a question that was very similar to the stadium question; but it was worded a little differently!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #32
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest Winners Announced + Newz on the Kinzville Park

Oh so glad to hear about all of this..Congrats clarkers on that very big win!! Thanks so much for the update. Glad to Ganz addressing issues in a timely matter!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:17 AM   #33
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

How wonderful, clarkers!
Congratulations
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:57 AM   #34
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

It was fun reading alll of the questions; Congratulations to all who won! It's interesting, because it seems as if the Webkinz company chose this moment to release the winners and answers, which included some new exciting information about upcoming things, because we were all upset about Kinzville Park. This certainly brightened my day! I'm glad they're getting a new game with a trophy; the only trophy game I'm good at is Polar Plunge. I laughed when I read the high score list, because at least twice a week I go to the newspaper in WW and write a lengthy letter to whoever reads those letters about things that they are inconsistent with releasing, my top annoyance being the high score list!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:38 AM   #35
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Yay! Congrats all!!!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:41 AM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hmm, just reading and there is a LOT revealed in what the Creative Director says. The thing that intrigues me the MOST is the fact that they are releasing a NEW GAME on Decmber the 16th and they are also releasing FOUR (4) New themes WOOHOO!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:03 AM   #37
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hmm, just reading and there is a LOT revealed in what the Creative Director says. The thing that intrigues me the MOST is the fact that they are releasing a NEW GAME on Decmber the 16th and they are also releasing FOUR (4) New themes WOOHOO!
Yes, I am also laughing at the "Mr. Ganz" part.

Oh yeah, and we know that the whatever directer said to him to name the Blufadoodle is a girl!
Galfam is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:05 AM   #38
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Mr. Ganz exists It is a family business and is run by the Founder's Grandson, Howard.
Here is the Corporate story about him and a bit about Samuel Ganz, himself.
Corporate | Ganz | From loveable animals to decorative accessories, Ganz offers the best gifts
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:23 AM   #39
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Clarkers!!! I thought the questions were all great, and I like the answeres too. What a lucky person you are to get the Directors chair. I thought it was funny that he said that he didn't even have a chair.....but now you do.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I wonder if that means we will loose a few more room themes. And now that we know he is a collector, and coverts his little rare bear, we understand the early retirements and no warnings of things being retired. Very interesting

Last edited by catsinparadise; 11-18-2009 at 07:23 AM..
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:40 AM   #40
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats ,You are so lucky! well deserved. I love the chair, I am so jealous!
sandilight is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
i<3 ice cream!, moo! moo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: