Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #21
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest Winners Announced + Newz on the Kinzville Park

I see they failed to address questions asking about problems in WW. Hopefully they at least paid attention to them. I thought my question about why we can only put certain items in certain rooms, was a great one.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #22
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest Winners Announced + Newz on the Kinzville Park

Definitely some great questions presented there (as well as answers). I loved, "Believe it or not, the songs are actually written by our president, Mr. Ganz himself!"

The only one I was frowning about was his response to the trophy question...

"Recently we changed our policy towards trophies and have made them much easier to get, but have made it so that you can only receive one trophy from the game ever. This has worked out well in games like Webkinz Rally, and we will continue to have our trophies work this way in the future."

WHY in the world would they do that? The best trophies in Webkinz World are the ones that take some work but can be won multiple times! How dull my Arcade experience would be if I was stuck with only one Polar Plunge or Operation Gumball trophy; I am still excited each and every time I win a new one! And I almost never play games that don't award trophies because they aren't as fun without that chance in there... that prospect that there COULD be something to win, some goal to complete. In fact, one of the only exceptions is Bananza because I can look forward to trying to finish the game, and finish with all of my lives too! And besides, because there is an end to that one I can imagine the trophy being awarded instead. The worst games, in my mind, are ones without trophies and without a definite end.

Shame on the "fans" if they forced Ganz to make trophies easy and only available once. I couldn't disagree more with that idea and I am sad I don't get to look forward to new trophies that can be won multiple times in the future... I wish "edit" to be an exception, but I know it won't be so... At least there will be a new trophy to win...

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-18-2009 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: removing spoiler information
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #23
Find yourself a
Webkinz :)

countryside321 will become famous soon enough

Hey, awesome entries?
By the way - what were the two directors chairs available for? And why were there only two in existance?
countryside321 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #24

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by countryside321
Hey, awesome entries?
By the way - what were the two directors chairs available for? And why were there only two in existance?
You can ask that question next time ...

I asked about another movie for the movie screen. For girls. With princesses. Maybe they just didn't have a good answer for it.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #25
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Sigh! I didn't win either and my movie room is ready to go - just waiting on a big screen. I asked what other names were considered before they decided on "Webkinz".

But, just out of curiosity, I thought the Blufadoodle came out *after* the contest entry period ended. Am I wrong? Entirely possible. I've been wrong once or twice before!
Soapie0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:38 PM   #26
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

YAY!!!

So happy to hear the park is doing well!!

--Alley
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #27
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest Winners Announced + Newz on the Kinzville Park

lol!!!!!!! that is so cool. i love this website.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #28

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Soapie0
Sigh! I didn't win either and my movie room is ready to go - just waiting on a big screen. I asked what other names were considered before they decided on "Webkinz".

But, just out of curiosity, I thought the Blufadoodle came out *after* the contest entry period ended. Am I wrong? Entirely possible. I've been wrong once or twice before!
Ooooh I like that question!
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #29
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Awesome!!! I really enjoyed reading the QAs
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #30
Tia924
Gift Guru

clarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to behold

My questions was chosen! Woo-hoo! I asked how long it takes from when they come up with a new idea for an item to when it shows up in WW. Here's a picture of Cotton-tail in the director's chair:

Click the image to open in full size.
clarkers is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i<3 ice cream!, moo! moo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: