Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 01:23 AM   #951
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Thank you for the opportunity to receive the ultra rare Directors Chair but mostly for taking the time to answer our questions. Here's a few I've been wondering about.

1. Why can't all items be made to fit in every type of room? I love the Endangered Pets Series, and decorating all the rooms. It really causes a problem because a lot of rooms have outdoor wallpaper and floors so they are considered an indoor room and the outdoor items will not go in these rooms. They will only go in Yards. It also affects special activities such as Finding Doug in the Clubhouse, Jumbleberry Fields, Picking up Trash in the Park etc. I like to keep all my prizes together and design a room for that activity but some of the prizes are for indoor rooms and some for outdoor rooms so the prizes get scattered.

2. The last ime you answered questions (over a year ago) we were told we would be able to move doors in our rooms and also that there would be larger storage containers and wallets or folders to hold our coupons. Is this still being worked on and how soon may we expect this. (My storage rooms and dock are overflowing). Which brings me to the Cold Flame Cauldron from Halloween. It is super cool and I love it but the top shelf holds 4 items and the botton shelf only holds 2 and there are 2 empty spaces you can't put anything in. Why wasn't it made to hold 8 items?

3. Are we ever going to see any more Lava Lamps!!! There are still a lot more colors.
(Please, Please Please).
crosses is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #952
Webkinz :)

Opal14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hi there,

My Question is... Why isn't there snow in the Kinzville Park when there is snow in all the other Webkinz yards?

Thanks

Opal
Opal14 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 02:33 AM   #953

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

the main question I would like to ask the director of webkinz is: If your are reaching out to this wonderful site that enhances the webkinz experience for all who play but have difficulties with in webkinz why then do you ban a pet who mentions the webkinz insider name in the chat plkus areas of webkinz. I think webkinz insider enhances the webkinz worl experience and s such a help with information needed to make webkinz world enjoyable while solving problems pets have. I Thiunk this deserves an answer, since you have sought the webkinz insiders to give opinions on numerous issues.
Thanks

I would aLSO KNOW IF AT ANY TIME WE WILL BE ABLE TO CHAT WITH OTHER HAMSTERS IN THE HAMLET. iT GETS REAL LONELY BY YOURSELF. apologize for capitals. I am not shouting, accidently hit key lock when I typed. Thanks

Last edited by gab224466; 02-07-2011 at 02:33 AM..
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 02:43 AM   #954
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

You just recently made the love puppy kinz clip, does that mean you might bring back really popular webkinz now in other forms? ex: lil kinz or signatures?
Old 02-07-2011, 03:05 AM   #955
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Will the Christmas Countdown Armoire (shown below) ever be available to members of Webkinz World in any way (by winning it, buying it in the eStore, etc.)? If not, will you please consider making it available? I thought we were supposed to be awarded this Armoire when we completed Ms. Birdy's 12 Days of Christmas gift search in 2009.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgw11 christmas countdown armoire.JPG (79.9 KB, 34 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #956
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Does the 3d environment of Mazin' Hamsters represent the future of Webkinz World? Will our normal pets eventually live in a 3d environment?

Thank you.

Last edited by Learned Hand; 02-07-2011 at 03:14 AM..
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 02-07-2011, 05:53 AM   #957

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

thanks for this contest!!here are my questions!!!
1.when do we see snow in kinzville park?
2.when children all over the world have the opportunity to take the intelligence courses in their own language?
3.when will be possible to eliminate the unused rooms?
4.which is the most exciting part of your job?
5.what do you like the most from webkinz world?
kkryss is offline Male
Old 02-07-2011, 06:47 AM   #958
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Question: I like the POTM month feature! How is it decided which pet earns POTM?

Question: I really like the retirement party feature! How is it determined which and when a pet is retired?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:14 AM   #959

lovmykinz is just really nicelovmykinz is just really nice

We see new zum items , are you ever going to retire any of the zum items
lovmykinz is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:27 AM   #960
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

okay here are my questions (I hope I haven't doubled anyone elses question but I didn't want to read through 96 pages)

1.) How do you decide which Webkinz ideas will become actually webkinz? do you vote?

2.) Earlier you started a collection of retired pets that were brought back. Do you plan on doing that again with a different group of pets?

3.) What do you plan on doing next year for your cycle of estore pets? (last year birthstone, this year zodiac next year ? )

4.) Is Webkinz World always having ideas for being made larger? Is there a limitation to how many places you want in webkinz?

5.) Can you share any ideas about possable future webkinz?

6.) Are there any reject webkinz ideas? if so can you share what they are?

7.) We have lately seen a huge increase of hamster stuff which leads me to my question of which are you more actively working on now, MAZIN Hamsters or Webkinz?

8.) Will Estore pets ever be re-leased outside of the Estore?

9.) What sort of software do you use to design the webkinz stuff?

10.) Will we ever be able to delete empty rooms in our houses?

Thanks for answering 5 of our questions!!

I hope I'm allowed to post twice because I just thought of another question

11.) Will you ever make fantasy pets into signature pets? like what a Pegasus would look like if it was real?

Last edited by reedboysrule; 02-07-2011 at 07:27 AM..
reedboysrule is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: