Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 09:51 PM   #931
Luke is a
Webkinz :)

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will you ever end webkinz?
Will mazin hamsters tack over webkinz?
Will some of the first mazin hamsters be as rare as the cheeky dog?
And my big question is...
when people report other people in the club house. Can you see what was going on in that room? or do you have some Ganz people in the club houe to see if there is any one being mean? Becuz i love to be in kinz chat plus but people find ways to say BAD WORDS! I just came from the club house crying! there are bad people there! i just thought i would let you know. What i am trying to say is. Do you record what is going on? And do you know about all the bullys out there?
RaisedByWolves is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #932
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Creative Director,
Will you read all these posts yourself or will someone help you? I mean there are a lot of posts out here already. I think it is because we LOVE Webkinz! And don't you think that on the next Word update they should add Webkinz to their dictionary!
kidsed is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #933
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Questions, questions, questions boy do I have questions.
Does a computer randomly make up the codes and how many codes have you made so far? I bet it is in the millions.
kidsed is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #934
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Any plans in the works to bring back the Wacky's BINGOZ Coupon?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #935
sweetiesducklin will become famous soon enough

Will there be an ability to sell multiples of an item without having to move one item at a time? (i.e. Maybe an option to sell ALL carrots or one at a time?)

Are there plans and/or a time frame for webkinz arcade games to be available for android devices instead of only for iphone and ipad devices?
Old 02-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #936
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Question for the Creative Director:

My question for you is conceptual and it seems like a few questions but really it's just the one ~ what is your process in creating the Webkinz pets? Do you have a concept board for your ideas? Do you sometimes think up a food or an item and then hold on to it until you create the pet that would fit it, or do you always create the pet first and then its food and item?

Thank you for the opportunity to have our questions answered and thank you for the contest!
~ DakotaKinz
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #937
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Will there ever be a Kinz Chat Premium? Premium chat could say more words and only be open to adults. I was thinking mainly for parties and such. Not bad words but more words.

Will you ever have a sell button on the pop-up that shows how many produce we have just harvested?

Will you ever change kinz post so we can see who we sent items to? Sometimes I forget.

Last edited by kawee; 02-06-2011 at 10:31 PM..
kawee is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #938
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

Thank you for doing this!

(1) Will you ever put a "Search" area on the dock? (Like a small space where you can write things like "Farm Fresh" and then it will show everything that says "Farm Fresh".)

(2) Are you going to add different prizes to the Communal Contest other than Wshop?

(3) Are you going to add different backgrounds? Like Valentines, or Spring flowers?

(4) Will there ever be "Deluxe Only" Backgrounds?

Oops cross our #4 mess up.
webbyaddict is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:48 PM   #939
~ Dotty ~

Dotty is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, my Question is.. Will you ever do replicas of old retired items at the Estore? Like Plumpy Glasses and such.
Dotty is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #940

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Are there any plans in the works to be able to sell Mazin Hamster inventory back to the store for mazin moolah? I play Gift Grab every day and am accumulating a lot of rooms etc, that I know I will never use. (By the way, love the two "dailies" on MH.)

flutterby7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: