Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #921
Webkinz :)

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hello again! I was also wondering if the feature that is available in the park where your webkinz can sit in a tree could be available for you room? Also will we ever be able to change clothes or do a close up on the screen in the park like you can in the Clubhouse and will we ever be able to trade the items won in the park for collecting trash? Thanks!

:zin goz:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #922
Zorkel567
Lil Kinz
Zorkel567 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Forst off, i just wanted to thank you for doing this for members. Now, I have only one question. "Is there a chance that we may ever get a Webkinz bank?"
Thank you so much for taking your time to answer five questions.
Zorkel567 is offline Male
Old 02-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #923
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for a great contest! My question is: Will we ever be able to send kinzcash to other accounts?
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:17 PM   #924
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

1. Will you create a "Call pets" button? The function would be to call up to 10 pets into a room.
2. Will you add a 'back to map' button? The function would be to help us get 'unstuck' when loading a game, room, instead of having to log out and back into the game.
3. Do you have plans of bringing the "touring van" to Canada where a lot of your fans live?
4. Why did you bring back retired pet items to eStore when you said "once retired the pet stays retired"?
5. Will you make a 3D world for the Webkinz like Mazin' Hamsters?
6. Will the 'tutor' feature in Kinzville Academy ever be returned?
7. Are you going to make any more lava lamp exclusives?
8. If/when Ganz decides to shut down WW will you inform us of that?
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #925

grammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clown

What is/are the reason/s that we can't Kinzpost, trade or sell back to the W-shop any E-store items?

My granddaughter has three rollercoasters from the E-store given to her by error. The E-store customer service person didn't want the extra rollercoasters back but she can't give, trade or sell them.........why not?
grammyG is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #926
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Oh Mr. Creative Director, in addition to my earlier question, probably a few hundred posts back, LOL, I have one more before the contest shuts down.

What is your favorite thing about being the Webkinz Creative Director? I think it would be a really cool job position! It must be really fun to design all the cool pets and items, and really satisfying to see your ideas actually come to life.

Thank you again for this super contest.
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #927
Lil Kinz

webkinz_lover29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will you ever be able to trade/send estore items?
Will Ganz ever run out of ideas for new pets?

Thanks again!
webkinz_lover29 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #928
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Dear Creative Director,
Have you ever thought of having the code shop right in the rooms? That way you could open your item and have it appear right in the room you want.
kidsed is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #929
Lil Kinz
aviesgrandma is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the name of the music/song used in the Magical Forest (before clicking to enter Zumwhere, Magic Mire, Fairy Falls, etc.)?
aviesgrandma is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 09:37 PM   #930

Priceless has disabled reputation

How did you become the creative director? Did you have to take a test, or perhaps make a webkinz, and see if it was a popular seller?
Priceless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: