Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #911
Webkinz :)

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I am sorry to keep popping up over and over the past few days, I just keep thinking of more questions I was wondering if you will ever come out with real not only virtual ornaments or figurines again? I do love them! Also I am wondering if you have plans to go to an all virtual or estore way of selling Webkinz (etc.) personally I hope you aren't. Also I hope you never have plans of stopping the website even if you don't really add new things or updates or pets (although it wouldn't be as fun) or if for some silly reason becomes not as popular I would still LOVE playing it and hope it is around forever!

:c spup:

I also just want you to know how much Webkinz means to me for many reasons and how it will always have a special place in my heart!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #912
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Can you please PROMISE to never bring back trading cards unless you can fix the "random" programming? I am really upset that I keep getting the posters over and over again for series 4 and KinzCash over and over again for series 1 (sometimes I receive the exact same prize 4 times in a row), but I rarely ever get the card collector furniture (after opening boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes... of trading cards). The virtual card "random" programming is also not working properly. I keep getting the same virtual cards over and over again (the first 25 virtual packs I opened of the first series gave me 24 Black Lab Deck cards). You could program it so you don't get the exact same prize (or virtual cards) that you just received. If the programming was truly random, then the continual repeats wouldn't happen as often. The programming is extremely skewed and not random! If all of the prizes were reasonably obtainable, I would happily spend more money to get them; but the way it is programmed, I can't afford to buy any more trading cards when the odds are so slim to get all of the prizes that I want.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #913
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

How did you come up with webkinz?
What webkinz pet is you favorite?
98otter is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #914

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

So many things on Webkinz help promote children learning various skills. They attend school, learn facts at Quizzies, learn to use coupons in the Wshop, socialize in the clubhouse, and expand friendships by mailing packages and having parties. Have you ever considered features that could let children learn other life skills (like a bank for saving/budgeting or healthy eating habits through an interactive food pyramid when feeding your pet)?
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #915

JAZZYGIRL83 is on a distinguished road

Hi! I am sure that you are aware of this by now, but I think two of the most sought after Webkinz is the love puppy and pegasus. I just wondered if there would ever be a time even if for a short while that they could be available again at regular price? I do think that it's neat that those are rare pets and that adds to the fun of things as with all things that are rare or hard to get in any way. I think if you would have them available for a limited time again for a regular price they would still maintain the uniqueness, but give fans a chance to get one. I do want the love puppy so bad, but he/she is only for sale for what I've seen for at least $100 dollars and more and the same with the pegasus. I guess I should say I do understand about things/pets being retired and rare and hard to get or achieve because I do believe that adds to all of the fun of things that you are one of few who have a certain thing and it makes trading so fun also at least for me anyways, but at the same time it kind of stinks when you want a certain pet/item and can't get it. Thanks again!

Old 02-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #916
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

1. What is the primary focus when you decide to create a new activity in WW, verses improving upon or expanding and exisiting activity?

2. Are there specific visions of where you would like to see Webkinz World headed in the future?
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #917
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

During the last Goo-Goo Berry Festival, there were 3 badges that we could earn: one was the Goo-Goo Berry Chef badge for making the Goo-Goo berry float recipe; another was the Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge for collecting 20 Goo-Goo Berries (not including the pie or juice) during the festival (which was extremely hard to earn because it took about 20 or more hours of clicking goo-goo berries in order to get 20 new goo-goo berries in our dock); and then there was another badge that had a golden goo-goo berry on it, but nobody won/earned this "golden" badge, so nobody knows how we could possibly get it. For the next festival (or special event), can you please let us know exactly which badges can be earned and what we need to do in order to earn them? (Your customer service reps didn't even have the badge information for the Goo-Goo Berry Festival!) Also, can you please make the special event/festival badges less time-consuming to earn so children have a chance to obtain them? Thank you!
Old 02-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #918
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Hello Creative Director Thank you SOOO much for being so sweet as to actually give away 5 of these amazingly rare chairs!

My Question is... Will you ever create Awareness pets? I realize that affiliating with different societies can be troubling, but I can think of so many diseases that could use your help. I was thinking, maybe instead of a Sm Sig/Endangered Sig/Sig (one of them) or one of the pets each month, you could add in an awareness pet. Like a Lupus Purple Butterfly, a Puzzle Piece Puppy for Autism, Pink Ribbon Bunny for Breast Cancer, and so many more. The possibilities are endless. Maybe 20% of each purchase could go to the society? These would be big earners, I'm sure, because many people will see the beauty of these pets and be absolutely willing to get a webkinz, and donate to a worthy cause at the same time. Thank you so much for your consideration.

hpharrypotterhp
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #919
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

i got some more questions : will you ever make a theme like a police theme? i think that would be really neat.
my signature german shepherd needs a police themed room
dogsbestfriend is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #920
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
During the last Goo-Goo Berry Festival, there were 3 badges that we could earn: one was the Goo-Goo Berry Chef badge for making the Goo-Goo berry float recipe; another was the Goo-Goo Berry Crazy Badge for collecting 20 Goo-Goo Berries (not including the pie or juice) during the festival (which was extremely hard to earn because it took about 20 or more hours of clicking goo-goo berries in order to get 20 new goo-goo berries in our dock); and then there was another badge that had a golden goo-goo berry on it, but nobody won/earned this "golden" badge, so nobody knows how we could possibly get it. For the next festival (or special event), can you please let us know exactly which badges can be earned and what we need to do in order to earn them? (Your customer service reps didn't even have the badge information for the Goo-Goo Berry Festival!) Also, can you please make the special event/festival badges less time-consuming to earn so children have a chance to obtain them? Thank you!

(An addition to the previous question of mine)

How can we earn the golden goo-goo berry badge (Goo-Goo Good Timing badge)?
And will it be available to earn during the next Goo-Goo Berry Festival?
Click the image to open in full size.

(picture was originally posted by loach160 on 8/7/2010)
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: