Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #891
Lil Kinz
WinterPal08 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hello Webkinz Creative Director! Thanks for this great opportunity for me to ask everything I've ever wondered about Webkinz World! My questions are called the 10 Webkinz World 'W' questions, for the 5 W's (Who what where when why) I hope you answer one of my questions!!

WHO:
Who's idea was it to make webkinz and did they think it would become so hugely popular when it was first created/released?
Who are the best customers of Webkinz?

WHAT:
What is the reason as to why Webkinz pet Snakes can only wear a hat and glasses? Could you ever be able to expand the amount of clothing that could be worn by these Webkinz pets?
What do you believe the future holds for Webkinz World?

WHERE:
Where can you find Jerry the Supersalesman in Webkinz World? How come I've never seen him before and he's supposed to be a registered Webkinz World character?
Where do all the cool ideas for Webkinz World come from?

WHEN:
When could it be possible to make a 'Webkinz Backpack' that could be used to store items that we have for trade when we go to a trading room?
When will there ever be a 'Webkinz Jail' in Webkinz World so when Webkinz have broken the rules they get to stay there?

WHY:
Why can't we type our own messages to friends in Kinzpost to make our letters more personalized? Could this feature ever be available, perhaps to people who have KinzChat Plus?
Why have Webkinz 'People' characters/plushies not been made?

Well those are the questions that I had to ask! I hope you like one enough to be chosen! I'd really like one of them answered! Thanks so much!
WinterPal08 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #892
Webkinz :)
utanbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

my question is are you ever going to bring back a time as to what time a certain job will come on it would help to know what times the jobs will be on so you dont have to keep checking every hour to see if you favoriet job is on?

are you going to be bring in some new veg seeds to plant in are garden ? an apple tree would be nice.
utanbabe is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #893
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Thank you so much for this oppurtunity!
Will Ganz ever remove the option in Mazin' Hamster to not beable to use the mouse to look at the maze?
Will Lil-Kinz ever return?
Could Ganz do a bank so webkinz (we) can write checks to send to other WW members as a gift?
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #894

KobeBryant24 is on a distinguished road

Will the Silk Sparrow be released to the public
KobeBryant24 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #895
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

What do you use for inspiration for Webkinz when you have mind blocks?

How do you decide which pets/clubhouse rooms/etc. to retire?
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #896
SadieBoom
scagcat is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you ever gping to create new actions for the pets to do? I think it is so cool to see our pets dance, jump and roll.

The Fall amd Winter festivals are cool, have you ever thought of a spring and summer festiva;s?I think they would be a great addition to the fun.
scagcat is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 04:42 PM   #897
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Here are a few more of my questions for you, CD!

Will Lil'Kinz return to Webkinz? I loved the idea of having small pets, along with larger ones.Have you ever considered distributing the "rarer" pets (Sweet tooth tiger, Wintermint reindeer, etc) in a bigger amount?
Will Ganz go back to posting (not only on twitter) when they are going down for maintenance in advance?
Will Ganz start making accessories again? (Such as the notebooks, charms, etc.)
Will Ganz make more trading cards? I love collecting them, and would like to see maybe a few more series
Do Webkinz workers try other sites, to see if there are ways to improve Webkinz or make it more popular?
Could you make more quests/challenges like the key to kinzville? I enjoyed doing all kinds of different tasks to complete the outfit!
What percentage of ideas comes from your creative team? What percentage comes from other sites or suggestions by Webkinz members?
What inspires you to come up with all your ideas?
Will you always have a pet of the month? I love the idea
Will there ever be the option to have more then one "floor" in your Webkinz house? You could add stairs, elevators, etc.
Thanks again
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #898

CatLover63 will become famous soon enough

Are you thinking about adding more sections of Webkinz in the future, like when you added the Vacation Agency, Wish Factory, and Kinzstyle Outlet?
CatLover63 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #899
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Hi Creative Director

When you decide to retire a webkinz game, or a pet, or items, what goes thoughts go through your mind when you retire them? Do you know in future what will be retired, or is it more a day to day decision? Do you ever regret retiring an item or game? Thank you so much!! Good luck to all the members!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #900

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

How do you come up with the names of the recipes?
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: