Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

How are recipes created, including names, pictures, appliance and ingredients?

Is there anyway that Ganz could create or sponsor a donation program for unwanted plushies that have already had their codes used? For example, if someone adopts a pet in WW, but would like to give the plush to a child to love and hug in real life.

Are there any plans to make all new Webkinz available in the estore?

Are there any plans to make wallpapers and floors removable?
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 11:26 PM   #82
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

[QUOTE=giraffielover73;22136127]1] What is you inspiration behind Webkinz?
2] How diffcult is the process of coming out with new products and new features of Webkinz World? and how long does it take? what do you have to do?
3] What is your favorite part about everything webkinz? like which pet, game, feature, etc?
4] How long did it take to develop Webkinz before if came out?
5] It is obvious that Webkinz is a very successful and popular business today. As it is available internationally. Did you ever imagine the company getting so popular?
6] I've noticed some copycat/wannabe Webkinz brands. Ones that also require a plush with a code to play. How do you feel about them? and have you ever tried any of them by any chance?[/QUOTE]

Just in my own preference, beanie babies is a sorry site. the only thing they have that is better than webkinz is a restaurant. which brings up the question, Are you ever going to make a restaurant?

Also, will you guys ever bring back the mutt?
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 PM   #83
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I would love to have you walk us through the creative process. From where do you receive your input? For example, the new Bush baby. How was that animal decided upon? How did you come up with it's psi? Aside from the webkinz news forum, is there anyway for Webkinz fans to have input in future pets?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #84
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Where do you guys every dream up the psf from?
I love growling is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #85

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Hi,

For the stadium competitions, do the clothing or food items actually help or hurt your pet's chances of winning? Are there special clothing items or foods that really help or hurt?? Do lil'kinz, signature, regular webkinz and estore pets all have the same chances of winning? Does anything else matter to winning the events, like pet hunger/health/happiness, or timing playing with the webkinz?

thx!
davidchrysostom is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 11:30 PM   #86
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

What is the average age of a Webkinz/Ganz employee? The people dancing on the YT "Hug-a-Pug" video were younger than I thought (the young adults, not the kids...) so I'm just curious what the demograph of the company is
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #87

NTIMID8 has a spectacular aura about

What is your favorite webkinz animal?

Will retired items ever be re-released?

Will you make a webkinz bank so we can save KC and earn interest?

Will you ever use insects or arachnids as webkinz?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #88
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Hello! thank you so much for doing this for us WI members! We are all really big fans! I have a few questions of my own to ask...

• What made Ganz decide to come out with different "lines" (as in Signature, Endangered Signature, Small Signature, etc.) and what was the inspiration for these "lines"? Are there any more coming out in the near future?

• Will there ever be a feature available to remove and reuse wallpaper?

• Have you ever designed a specific Webkinz yourself? If so, which was it and what was your inspiration?

I may have more later, thank you for reading!

Last edited by TheFlamedance; 02-01-2011 at 11:34 PM..
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #89
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Are you going to bring back the lil'iknz?
Are you going to make a easter theme?
Are you going to make a thanksgiving theme?
Are you ever going to put the retired seasonal pets on the Estore?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #90

buddyzasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Will Webkinz ever be an option in a Happy Meal?

Will you ever sell codes only in a retail store?

Will you ever reduce the price of the e store items (especially pets)? Since you are not getting the plush and the production fee is not there for the actual product since it is virtual the pets should be alot cheaper instead of retail price of a plush webkinz.

Why do we get so little Kinzcash when playing games & activities! We should earn alot more on the games.

Thank You for your time to listen!
buddyzasmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: