Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 02:26 PM   #881
♥Rest in Peace T♥
Webkinz :)

pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

`Will we ever get to customize our own furniture?
For example, we can buy blank, plain wood couches and chairs, and then go to a "workshop" section, and choose our paint colours, decorations etc.

`Will there ever be more floating item events?
Like, there could be a Halloween one, where there's a ghost floating around, & you have to collect so many candies or whatnot. Kinda like Spooky in the clubhouse, but as a floating ghost, or hamster or something?
pingchuan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #882

loviewolfy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

After doing some thinking.....we'd like to ask the CD if there's plans to allow the users more flexibility and control of their HOME designs, it would be great to be able to upgrade smaller rooms into larger ones and move or remove doors, also to name rooms instead of choosing from the drop down menu only. How about being able to move around the rooms in the floor plan?
As we add more pets to the accounts the needs of the pets change! they want to move around the layout of their home and some of them start complaining their room is too small and they want more room for furniture and stuff!!!!
Thanks for reading our question!
Mom and daughter Webkinz fans Ann + Aidy
loviewolfy is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #883

ctufts is a jewel in the roughctufts is a jewel in the rough

When do you plan to ever stop making webkinz? If you do, do you have an estimate of that day? One day are we just not going to be able to log in for the rest of our lives.

I'd LOVE it if you answered my question. THANKS! - ctufts
ctufts is offline Male
Old 02-06-2011, 02:59 PM   #884

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

Will pool ever be in the tournament arena?

Would it be possible to make a color changing wall paper and floor? (Like a mood ring)

Will we ever be able to place the food we buy from the wshop or make in WW on the tables? (It would be so much fun!)
SweetPetz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #885

Priceless has disabled reputation

Ever plan on advertising Webkinz World with commercials? It would be great for you, and for parents to see that its just right for their kid, and for all ages in fact!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #886
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Thanks for this awesome contest, CD!
Here are a few of my questions:
Will you be able to delete, or "buy over" your own Webkinz rooms? I have a lot of smaller rooms which I would love to be able to upgrade to bigger rooms.
Can you add more options for naming rooms?
When did you start working on Webkinz? It seems to me that it must have taken a lot of time, as it is a great site, with lots of features.
Will Webkinz memebers be able to type their own messages, to send to their friends? I think this would be a great idea (Using kinzchat plus rules)
Will Webkinz members be able to design more stuff then just a T-Shirt? (Maybe pets, and virtual clothing)
There are rumours about a donation type station, and I am wondering if they are true? If so, that would be excellent for those who have just started, and don't really have all that much.
Why is Ganz starting to make limited availability pets?

Thanks for your time in reading all these questions! Good luck to everyone, and I am looking forward to some awesome Q&A at the end of this contest!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #887
corn535
Lil Kinz

lolsd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Webkinz Creative Director! It's me lolsd again! I forgot to ask you another question... where do you get your inspiration to create webkinz and all the other webkinz-related things? Thanks again! -lolsd
lolsd is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #888
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

Why are there no music classes in Kinzville Academy? I think that there should be music classes like piano playing (which could tie in with the piano player job) or voice lessons that would allow the unlocking of new actions for your pets. For example, when a person cleared level five of voice lessons, their pet could unlock the "sing" action, In which the pet sings a little tune and music notes hover around their head. I think the introdution of new classes and unlockable actions for pets would provide lots of new challenges and fun for webkinz world users.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #889
TUT

TUT has disabled reputation

Thanks Mr. Director for answering our questions!

I love how you updated/changed the WKN - webkinz news site! It is so informative - everything I need to know in such an easy way to use it! Do you have any plans for changes/updates to the news site?

Was there ever any part of Webkinz World (pets/items/clothes/games/activity etc. etc) that you would admit to being disappointed with after it came to be?

I love how Ganz partnered with other corps. like Major League Baseball, Disney - it gave us the chance to get free webbies and virtual items like chipmunk & snow white costumes/items. Any plans for more joint ventures - it not only benefits us webbie fans but also gives advertisement/goodwill for the other corp!

Do you plan on having similar type contest on webkinz news site or other forums for those who don't go on WI?

Thanks for answering any questions you choose!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #890
denissa99pestisor

denissa is a jewel in the roughdenissa is a jewel in the rough

Why retire pets? they are so cute!
denissa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: